Topic
  • 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2009-03-12T09:02:33Z by Nishit_Shivnani
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
801 Posts

Pinned topic scrollable bar chart

‏2009-03-10T13:55:32Z |
I need a scrollable bar chart as shown in the attached image file. Can anyone suggest how can I have this? I tried searching in the builders and customizing chart styles, but could not see of any option here.

I also tried changing the template to include IFRAME around for chart, but this does not sound like a proper option. Since IFRAME needs a URL for src attribute, how can I have the URL/page of just the chart. Using Mozilla, I right clicked on the chart and selected the option - View Image, I could see such a URL:
http://localhost:10040/wps/ConsumptionChart/factory/util/wcgetimage.jsp?image=Images/2150004270100009.JPG

I can pass this URL in src of IFRAME and try, but then this is hard-coding. I wanted to explore is there a proper way scrolling on bar chart can be achieved in portlet factory/dashboard framework?

I am using WDF v6.1.
Updated on 2009-03-12T09:02:33Z at 2009-03-12T09:02:33Z by Nishit_Shivnani
  • wudongf
    wudongf
    289 Posts

Re: scrollable bar chart

‏2009-03-11T03:00:02Z  
    What about add one DIV to wrap the chart and generate scrollbar?
  • Nishit_Shivnani
    Nishit_Shivnani
    2 Posts

‏2009-03-12T08:59:53Z  
    • wudongf
    • ‏2009-03-11T03:00:02Z
    What about add one DIV to wrap the chart and generate scrollbar?
    Supporting to the suggestion posted by wudongf, pls try adding this style attribute to the
    , that contains the in which your chart gets populated.

i.e.

Please download and unzip the attachment. Place its contents in "/WEB-INF/models", then try executing the model file.
  • Nishit_Shivnani
    Nishit_Shivnani
    2 Posts

‏2009-03-12T09:02:33Z  
    Supporting to the suggestion posted by wudongf, pls try adding this style attribute to the
    , that contains the in which your chart gets populated.

i.e.

Please download and unzip the attachment. Place its contents in "/WEB-INF/models", then try executing the model file.
    Supporting to the suggestion posted by wudongf, pls try adding this style attribute to the, that contains the in which your chart gets populated.

i.e. add below to the div
    style="overflow:auto"