Topic
  • 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2009-03-19T14:51:55Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
20 Posts

Pinned topic Drawing toolbar missing Block icon

‏2009-01-29T20:09:02Z |
I am a brand new user attempting to follow the "Rhapsody's Modeler Tutorial". On page 54 the tutorial instructs me to Click the Block icon in the Drawing toolbar. I would love to, but it is not there.
The Composite Class, Object and Create Port icons are present. I am unable to determine how to configure the toolbar to include the Block icon, or add a Block via another means.

I am using Telelogic Modeler - Rhapsody Edition Version 7.4.0.0 installed on 32 bit WinXP SP3.

sydlexic
Updated on 2009-03-19T14:51:55Z at 2009-03-19T14:51:55Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    20 Posts

Re: Drawing toolbar missing Block icon

‏2009-01-30T17:17:42Z  
    OK, that wasn't in the form of a question. How about:

How do I modify the contents of the Drawing toolbar to include the Block icon?

sydlexic
  • purban
    purban
    17 Posts

‏2009-02-06T14:02:04Z  
    The tutorial should be referring to "objects" instead of blocks. So instead of using the block drawing icon use Objects.

The blocks and objects were really synonymous so blocks were removed from the toolbar but the tutorial was not updated to reflect this.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    20 Posts

‏2009-02-09T03:34:03Z  
    Thanks, I guess I'll have to work through the differences between Blocks and Objects.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    20 Posts

‏2009-03-19T14:51:55Z  
    Thanks, I guess I'll have to work through the differences between Blocks and Objects.
    Wow, what a process to get this resolution. Tech support, ICNs, broken links but I'm glad I finally found it.

I, of course, ran into the same problem in the tutorial so good to know I can just use an object instead. I'm looking forward to getting up to speed on this but have much to learn.

Thanks for the tool and the support and perhaps see you again.

Steve.
    TM Rhapsody Edition.