Topic
1 reply Latest Post - ‏2012-08-30T15:49:10Z by F062_Jack_Logan
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
4447 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Access problem to an informix database with jdbc/datasource in websphere

‏2008-12-11T14:13:33Z |
Hello !

I try to access an Informix database in my application. I have created a JDBC Provider and a DataSource. I use opljdbc3.jar and the implementation class is openlink.javax.OPLConnectionPoolDataSource. The connection test in the WebSphere administration console is ok.

Context ctx = new InitialContext();
DataSource ds = (DataSource) ctx.lookup("java:comp/env/jdbc/informix");
Connection con = ds.getConnection();

I have the exception in the third line :

java.sql.SQLException: Driver not capableDSRA0010E: Etat SQL = S1C00, Code d'erreur = 43
at openlink.jdbc3.OPLMessage.makeException(Unknown Source)
at openlink.jdbc3.OPLUtility.setIntegerInfo(Unknown Source)
at openlink.jdbc3.OPLConnection.setTransactionIsolation(Unknown Source)
at openlink.javax.ConnectionWrapper.setTransactionIsolation(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.spi.WSRdbManagedConnectionImpl.setTransactionIsolation(WSRdbManagedConnectionImpl.java:4378)
at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.spi.WSRdbManagedConnectionImpl.synchronizePropertiesWithCRI(WSRdbManagedConnectionImpl.java:2375)
at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.spi.WSRdbManagedConnectionImpl.<init>(WSRdbManagedConnectionImpl.java:586)
at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.spi.WSManagedConnectionFactoryImpl.createManagedConnection(WSManagedConnectionFactoryImpl.java:1075)
at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.FreePool.createManagedConnectionWithMCWrapper(FreePool.java:1751)
at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.FreePool.createOrWaitForConnection(FreePool.java:1518)
at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.PoolManager.reserve(PoolManager.java:2141)
at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.ConnectionManager.allocateMCWrapper(ConnectionManager.java:846)
at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.ConnectionManager.allocateConnection(ConnectionManager.java:585)
at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.jdbc.WSJdbcDataSource.getConnection(WSJdbcDataSource.java:431)
at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.jdbc.WSJdbcDataSource.getConnection(WSJdbcDataSource.java:400)

Thanks in advance
Updated on 2012-08-30T15:49:10Z at 2012-08-30T15:49:10Z by F062_Jack_Logan
  • F062_Jack_Logan
    F062_Jack_Logan
    1 Post
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Access problem to an informix database with jdbc/datasource in websphere

‏2012-08-30T15:49:10Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    I have exactly the same problem, maybe have you the solution now ?