Topic
  • 8 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2009-03-10T06:58:27Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
801 Posts

Pinned topic Error in TableCustomizer Builder

‏2008-12-08T20:27:11Z |
Am migrating my webApp from 6.0.1 to 6.1 . Am getting this problem in one of models.Seems like com.ibm.wdf.builders.util.TableCustomizerMessages cannot be resolved.Am getting this error in TableCustomizer builder.

com.bowstreet.webapp.engine.MethodGeneratorException:
1. ERROR in D:\DevWorkSpace\SOFCC\SOFCC\WebContent\WEB-INF\factory\generated\genjava\_SofccConfigure.java (at line 599)
return com.ibm.wdf.builders.util.TableCustomizerMessages.getString(webAppAccess, key,defaultValue);
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
com.ibm.wdf.builders.util.TableCustomizerMessages cannot be resolved to a type
Updated on 2009-03-10T06:58:27Z at 2009-03-10T06:58:27Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    801 Posts

Re: Error in TableCustomizer Builder

‏2008-12-09T03:15:38Z  
    I suggest that you create a new project on WDF 6.1, and import your models to the project.
  • wudongf
    wudongf
    289 Posts

‏2008-12-09T07:14:18Z  
    I suggest that you create a new project on WDF 6.1, and import your models to the project.
    I think restart your eclipse should fix your problem.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    801 Posts

‏2008-12-09T12:13:53Z  
    • wudongf
    • ‏2008-12-09T07:14:18Z
    I think restart your eclipse should fix your problem.
    Restarting does'nt solve the issue. I think the class Tablecustomizer.messages is not present in wdf jar file. I tried finding but of no use.
    I wonder if anyone has this file in the workspace
    com.ibm.wdf.builders.util.TableCustomizerMessages
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    801 Posts

‏2008-12-10T02:17:11Z  
    Restarting does'nt solve the issue. I think the class Tablecustomizer.messages is not present in wdf jar file. I tried finding but of no use.
    I wonder if anyone has this file in the workspace
    com.ibm.wdf.builders.util.TableCustomizerMessages
    Hi,
    This class is packaged within dashboard_builders.jar which is under WEB-INF/work/lib. Please check it...
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    801 Posts

‏2009-01-23T11:04:13Z  
    Hi,
    This class is packaged within dashboard_builders.jar which is under WEB-INF/work/lib. Please check it...
    I am also facing the same issue while migrating from 6.0.1 to 6.1.2 (latest version of portlet factory). The whole package, "com.ibm.wdf.builders.util.*" is not at all visible in my workspace. This doesn't seem to be specific to the table customizer that i have in my current model. I tried disabling that builder and created a new TableCustomizer builder but i am getting the same problem in the new tablecustomizer builder also. I am wondering if anyone can see the package "com.ibm.wdf.builders.util" in the workspace.
  • mpgeiger
    mpgeiger
    4 Posts

‏2009-03-09T16:22:20Z  
    I am running into the same problem. A completely fresh load of Portal 6.1.0.1 and WDF 6.1.2.

I imported a project that was running on WPS 6.1 to my new environment and the model where I am using a calculation builder, is where I run into this error.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    801 Posts

‏2009-03-10T06:50:17Z  
    I am also facing the same issue while migrating from 6.0.1 to 6.1.2 (latest version of portlet factory). The whole package, "com.ibm.wdf.builders.util.*" is not at all visible in my workspace. This doesn't seem to be specific to the table customizer that i have in my current model. I tried disabling that builder and created a new TableCustomizer builder but i am getting the same problem in the new tablecustomizer builder also. I am wondering if anyone can see the package "com.ibm.wdf.builders.util" in the workspace.
    When update Portlet Factory and Dashboard Framework, it's required to upgrade your project and restart your Designer.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    801 Posts

‏2009-03-10T06:58:27Z  
    • mpgeiger
    • ‏2009-03-09T16:22:20Z
    I am running into the same problem. A completely fresh load of Portal 6.1.0.1 and WDF 6.1.2.

I imported a project that was running on WPS 6.1 to my new environment and the model where I am using a calculation builder, is where I run into this error.
    When imported a whole project developed with an earlier version WDF, the latest WDF files would be overwritten by the old ones, which resulted to your error.
    So there are two alternatives for you:
    1. Only import those files (e.g. models and java classes) which are not WDF out-of-box ones.
    2. Import all files, and then check on "Refresh the installed feature sets" in the "Properties of the project panel -> WebSphere Portlet Factory -> Feature Info"