Topic
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-03-05T14:57:00Z by sabiraaja
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
88 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Conver existing IS 4.x filenet controlled to remote site controlled oracle

‏2008-11-28T15:02:30Z |
We need to convert an existing IS 4.0 system with a locally installed oracle database (filenet controlled configuration) to a remote oracle database (site controlled configuration).

We do not find any documentation or information to this. Can anyone help, do you have access to documentation?

Thomas Hoffmann
Updated on 2012-03-05T14:57:00Z at 2012-03-05T14:57:00Z by sabiraaja
  • RKTONLINE
    RKTONLINE
    19 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Conver existing IS 4.x filenet controlled to remote site controlled oracle

‏2008-12-01T18:10:45Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Hi,
    I don't see any documentation at IBM website which talks about conversion. But there is documentation available for site controlled DBs and I believe that will give to direction how to proceed.
    You can refer "Guidelines for Installing and Updating Site-Controlled Oracle 9i and 10g Software on UNIX Servers" or there is document for Windows as well if you are using Windows server.
    There is also help available in fn_edit wich talks about converting filenet controlled to site controlled. Serach for "set to site-control mode".
    Hope! this will help you.

Thanks,
    Raj
  • sabiraaja
    sabiraaja
    1 Post
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Conver existing IS 4.x filenet controlled to remote site controlled oracle

‏2012-03-05T14:57:00Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Hi Tom
    Were you able to sucessfully perfrom this conversion?
    I am on the same boat now and appreciate any pointers/procedures