Topic
4 replies Latest Post - ‏2009-08-28T16:33:32Z by sammyc
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
1061 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Welcome to the IBM Enterprise Architecture Discussion.

‏2008-11-03T03:39:22Z |
Welcome to the IBM Enterprise Architecture Discussion.

Are you involved in building, deploying, or contributing to Enterprise Architectures and Business Architectures? Are you looking for best practices and tips so that you can take your System Architect based EA or BA to the next level of adoption? This forum is dedicated to the collaboration of the Enterprise Architecture community, sharing information about methodologies, frameworks, and tool implementations to help you sustain value driven EA programs.

We expect that the forum will be used for obtaining answers to generic Enterprise Architecture and specific System Architect related topics. IBM Tech Support will NOT be monitoring this place with a promise to answer all questions; instead the intent is to have customers help one another out by sharing wisdom, technical solutions, and lessons learned.

While you wait for a reply to your posted question, feel free to view an on-demand best-practices of Enterprise Architecture and Business Process Analysis webcast, delivered by senior EA practitioners. (http://www.telelogic.com/campaigns/2008/americas/ea_webcast_series/index.cfm).

Sincerely, Andrew Jensen
Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise Architecture
Updated on 2009-08-28T16:33:32Z at 2009-08-28T16:33:32Z by sammyc
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1061 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Welcome to the IBM Enterprise Architecture Discussion.

‏2008-11-25T16:13:23Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Great, Andrew.

Can we have topic areas for things like these?

Repository customization
    Client customization (usrprops)
    Reporting
    Scripting (anyone want to share some code?)
    Environments (CITRIX, multi-team encyc's)
    Linking to externals (DOORs, FocalPoint, Visio, WebShpere Business Modeler)
    SA/XT
    Web Publisher (js or css anyone?)
    Methodologies (TOGAF, DoDAF-ABM, BPMN, iTIL, etc.)
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1061 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2008-12-01T18:54:10Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Yes, absolutely. The best way to break out and address the topics you suggested would be to create a new thread with specific questions or comments about each topic. This would elicit a response from your peers in the EA community, as well as within experts in IBM.

I look forward to seeing the creation of these new threads.
  • sundar1
    sundar1
    1 Post
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2009-08-28T15:31:47Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Andrew

The link in your message http://www.telelogic.com/campaigns/2008/americas/ea_webcast_series/index.cfm

has error - file not found.

Do you have sample Focalpoint Workspaces available?
    Also I am looking for details around System Architect, Capgemini IAF interface and Focal point interface. Appreciate your help.
    Regards
    Sundar Ramanathan
    • sammyc
      sammyc
      106 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2009-08-28T16:33:32Z  in response to sundar1
      Hi Sundar,
      Do you know your Rational sales team contacts? They are the best access point for your requests.
      If you do not, please email me privately and I'll see if I can help you find the right people to help you proceed.
      The link you are looking for has been moved to the new IBM location - you can find the on demand webinars for EA at this link - scroll down until you see the EA section to find 4 webinar sessions:
      http://www.telelogic.com/Company/events/webinars/ondemand.cfm

Sam