Topic
4 replies Latest Post - ‏2008-11-21T21:39:52Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
7 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Have you gotten anything good passed along?

‏2008-10-21T20:09:44Z |
Hello fellow beta Pass It Along users -

I am curious if you are finding the application useful and/or if the basics of it make sense? Yea/Nay?

Also, I am curious if you have made your way into a "learning topic" that has actually delivered on the promise of having something of value passed along... share what you have gotten out of using Pass It Along... we are all ears...

Best Regards,

David Kovach
Pass It Along on developerWorks
Beta Launch Team
Updated on 2008-11-21T21:39:52Z at 2008-11-21T21:39:52Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    7 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Have you gotten anything good passed along?

‏2008-10-29T17:03:18Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    > superadmin wrote:
    > Hello fellow beta Pass It Along users -
    >
    > I am curious if you are finding the application useful and/or if the basics of it make sense? Yea/Nay?
    >
    > Also, I am curious if you have made your way into a "learning topic" that has actually delivered on the promise of having something of value passed along... share what you have gotten out of using Pass It Along... we are all ears...
    >
    Navigating is troublesome... When you do find something that you think interests you, it is difficult to see on the surface how you can learn anything with your first click. If this is intended to be like the bookmark sharing websites, grouped by keyword, then it is wonderful. It's just not the format I expected to see.
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      7 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2008-11-21T21:37:12Z  in response to SystemAdmin
      Hi pertyboy2 -

Thanks for your feedback. We are definitely looking at what you are saying here, I agree - there isn't a quick way to see what a learning topic covers initially. It really requires you investing more time to get into and see what "content" it has or what specifically it covers.

Would you like to see it more like how a training course might tell you what you will get out of the learning topic if you successfully complete it? Or is it somehow more surfacing some info to you the user sooner to help make a choice if you want to dig deeper into it?

thanks for your input, we are looking to build upon this app, and it starts with good feedback like yours..

thanks -

David
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    7 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2008-10-30T14:17:27Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Hi !

I dont think this will work. It is too complicated and still can not understand what it is about .

I think it is bit of overdo. Except the phrase " Learn from peers" nothing else makes sense.

Cheers

Rad
    Ottawa
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      7 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2008-11-21T21:39:52Z  in response to SystemAdmin
      Hi Rad -

I certainly see where you are coming from with your feedback. Let me ask this - is "learning from peers" something that might seriously interest you if it could be delivered to you more clearly? Or learning from anybody is ok?

thanks -

David