5 replies Latest Post - ‏2008-09-26T20:19:15Z by SystemAdmin
ketsorbit
ketsorbit
3 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic HR_T588M_GET_FIELDATTRIBUTES not found

‏2008-09-04T20:53:21Z |
Hi,
As per installation steps provided in wiki, I have installed Lotus WorkForce Mgt and also copied ABAP code to SAP system. When I tried to build SAP Infotype builder (using the builder provided in wiki), I am getting the error "HR_T588M_GET_FIELDATTRIBUTES" not found.

As it is not starting with letter "Y" or "Z", it should be standard SAP subroutine. I tried to find it using SE37 transaction in my SAP system, but it was not found.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks,
Ketsorbit
Updated on 2008-09-26T20:19:15Z at 2008-09-26T20:19:15Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    16 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: HR_T588M_GET_FIELDATTRIBUTES not found

‏2008-09-15T12:38:57Z  in response to ketsorbit
    HR_T588M_GET_FIELDATTRIBUTES is a function module used by our RFC's (both ZLWM_GET_STRUCTURE & ZLWM_GET_INFOTYPE). We use this function module to determine infotype field properties. This should be available on your SAP system.

Could you reply with details of your SAP environment eg. version, latest support pack applied etc. ?

Thanks.
    • ketsorbit
      ketsorbit
      3 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2008-09-19T21:03:26Z  in response to SystemAdmin
      Hi,

Here is my SAP Development Server info.

SAP Version: R3 4.7

I used SM51 transcation and then Release info to get SAP kernel and patch info.

SAP R/3 Kernel: 640_REL
      Kernel Patch Number: 25
      DBSL Patch No: 026
      ICU Version: 2.6.1 Unicode
      Thanks,
      Ketsorbit
      • SystemAdmin
        SystemAdmin
        16 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2008-09-25T14:02:33Z  in response to ketsorbit
        Hi

Thank you for coming back with SAP Development Server info, but that is not the information we are looking for.
        Could you please after logging into SAP System choose from menu bar and navigate SYSTEM>Status>SAP System Data>Component version>then click on magnifying glass icon>

from there a screen shot of Installed sofware components and their release level, Sps etc.
        Especially for SAP_ABA,SAP_BASIS,SAP_HR,EA-HR

thanks
        • ketsorbit
          ketsorbit
          3 Posts
          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2008-09-26T19:15:20Z  in response to SystemAdmin
          Hi,

Thanks for your instructions to get the screen shots on require fields.
          As per your instructions, I have taken the screen shots and are attached as word document.

Thanks,
          Ketsorbit
          • SystemAdmin
            SystemAdmin
            16 Posts
            ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2008-09-26T20:19:15Z  in response to ketsorbit
            Hi

Your SAP system's support packs are quite outdated, most likely this FM HR_T588M_GET_FIELDATTRIBUTES is delivered
            in some release of support packs which are much higher than your currently installed SPs.

Please find the attached document.You will need to install the SPs to atleast match the ones in the screen shot attached if not higher.

for below components:

SAP_ABA,
            SAP_BASIS,
            SAP_HR,
            EA-HR