1 reply Latest Post - ‏2008-09-05T14:40:53Z by SystemAdmin
ontak
ontak
3 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Ajax Proxy Help

‏2008-09-04T20:30:22Z |
Hi,

I have installed this web 2.0 feature pack, and try to play around with some of the samples.

Currently, I am trying to understand the Ajax Proxy that comes with this beta release, but I am having trouble finding documentation. I am trying to figure out what the parameters and their meaning for the proxy-config.xml. For example, what does the "ACF" field or the "Users" field have to do with a proxy?

Thanks.
Updated on 2008-09-05T14:40:53Z at 2008-09-05T14:40:53Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    14 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Ajax Proxy Help

‏2008-09-05T14:40:53Z  in response to ontak
    Hi
    The documentation for Ajax Proxy is located here \AppServer\web2fep\documentation\AjaxProxy there is an index.html file in that location and particularly for the proxy-config.xml file I would look here
    /AppServer/web2fep/documentation/AjaxProxy/en/ajaxproxy_config_ref.html
    The Ajax Proxy Schema is shared between Portal and the Feature Pack for Web 2.0, so there are a few parameters that are not important to Ajax Proxy, but are to Portal.

acf is "Active Content Filter" it's unused and is a carry-over from Portal. It's an optional parameter, so if you want to remove it, it should be fine. Same with users, which is relevant in the context of Portal, but not the Ajax Proxy.

Thanks
    IBM Moderator