Can you give me a solution for the following problem when I connect to the datastage 8.01.
- Client on Windows XP Professional(SP2).
- The information server is installed in linux Red Hat.
The error message is below:
A communication failure occurred while attempting to obtain an initial context with the provider URL: "iiop://mydatastageserver.com.br:2809". Make sure that any bootstrap address information in the URL is correct and that the target name server is running. A bootstrap address with no port specification defaults to port 2809. Possible causes other than an incorrect bootstrap address or unavailable name server include the network environment and workstation network configuration.
- I added the entrances in host. (client). C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\host
- ping mydatastageserver - ok
- telnet mydatastageserver 2809 - ok
- Some workstations this software executes normally. The problem occurs when I make a new installation client.
Thanks for help.