I have just installed RAD7, and after successfully migrating a WSAD5.1 project (a web app), I cannot create a runtime to run the project. Description:
- I click 'Run on Server', the first page of the Run On Server wizard appears.
- I select 'WebSphere v6.1 Server' in the list of server types.
- The 'Server runtime' dropdown menu only has one entry: 'Create a new runtime'.
- The 'Installed Runtimes' button launches a popup that shows a list of installed runtimes, including 'WebSphere v6.1 Server stub'
- There's no way to get the existing stub runtime selected in the wizard main page, so I click the Next button
- The second page a the wizard appears, asking me for an 'Installation Directory'. Pointing to 'C:\Program Files\IBM\SDP70\runtimes\base_v61_stub' fails, as does any additional path into the folder ('The WebSphere Application Server installation directory is not correct.')
What am I missing? Any help greatly appreciated.