Topic
  • 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2007-12-04T22:19:30Z by ERIC
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
2340 Posts

Pinned topic Error: QM switch file (64 bit) no found for FMCQM in Queue manager FMCQM registry

‏2007-06-24T23:41:42Z |
Hi,
I am trying to install IBM MQ Workflow runtime on my personal laptop (standalone).
I followed the steps mentioned in the installation guide and everything was installed properly (after series of installation/un-installation proceses). I can now connect to runtime client (I got the tree view) but when I run the FMCZCHK utility, I found two errors:
FMC34nnnE: QM switch file (64 bit) no found for FMCQM in Queue manager FMCQM registry
FMC34032E: Cannot load QM switch file library db2swit.dll: The specified module could not be found (rc = 126).

I am not able to work properly with runtime. I have checked "db2swit.dll" and found it at "C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ Workflow\DB2SWIT" which is the location set in the FMCQM properties.
I have attached the FMCZCHK log file. I have created a totally new configuration (FMC2) with 'FMCDB5' & 'FMCBTDB5' databases to avoid contention with earlier setup (which I already removed before creating this new configuration).

Please advice what needs to be done to fix these errors.

Thank you
Pankaj
Updated on 2007-12-04T22:19:30Z at 2007-12-04T22:19:30Z by ERIC
  • XJ6
    XJ6
    1 Post

Re: Error: QM switch file (64 bit) no found for FMCQM in Queue manager FMCQM registry

‏2007-11-07T16:21:25Z  
    Hello
    I'm having the same error.
    Did you solved the issue??

Thanks for your help.
  • ERIC
    ERIC
    5 Posts

Re: Error: QM switch file (64 bit) no found for FMCQM in Queue manager FMCQM registry

‏2007-12-04T18:54:37Z  
    What version of MQ Workflow you are installing? What version of MQ you are using? While installing, the installation path use it like this "C:\Program Files\IBM\MQWF" instead of "C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ Workflow". Websphere software doesn't like long paths.
  • ERIC
    ERIC
    5 Posts

‏2007-12-04T22:19:30Z  
    • ERIC
    • ‏2007-12-04T18:54:37Z
    What version of MQ Workflow you are installing? What version of MQ you are using? While installing, the installation path use it like this "C:\Program Files\IBM\MQWF" instead of "C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ Workflow". Websphere software doesn't like long paths.
    May be the installation file corrupted. If you get that installation package like a zip file from somebody, that might be corrupted. I got this problem once. I was unable to install runtime properly, but the build time works good. Uninstall once and try again.