This topic has been locked.
1 reply Latest Post - 2007-05-02T18:25:58Z by KaiserSaeed
Pinned topic How do I uninstall the product?
Answered question This question has been answered.
Unanswered question This question has not been answered yet.
How do I uninstall the product?
Updated on 2007-05-02T18:25:58Z at 2007-05-02T18:25:58Z by KaiserSaeed
KaiserSaeed 12000078EX25 PostsACCEPTED ANSWER
Re: How do I uninstall the product?2007-05-02T18:25:58Z in response to KaiserSaeedTo uninstall System p AVE:
1. Stop System p AVE and any x86 daemons by entering: % /etc/init.d/POWER-x86 stop.
2. Run System p AVE uninstall script by running "% install-POWER-x86" and than "POWER-x86 Uninstaller Uninstall POWER-x86?
y/N" will be displayed.
3. This step only removes System p AVE software. Enter "y" and continue.The following prompt will be displayed: "Uninstall X86 World?
4. This step only removes x86World software. Enter "y" to continue. The following prompt will be displayed: "Remove modified files and installed applications from x86World?
5. This step removes modified files and applications from x86World. Enter "y" to continue.