Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2007-03-15T06:44:36Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
2583 Posts

Pinned topic How to remove or hide the Team Spaces tab from the Navigation bar?

‏2007-03-14T14:00:57Z |
Is there any way to remove or hide the Team Spaces tab which appears in the Navigation Bar?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Sharad
Updated on 2007-03-15T06:44:36Z at 2007-03-15T06:44:36Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    2583 Posts

Re: How to remove or hide the Team Spaces tab from the Navigation bar?

‏2007-03-14T15:33:59Z  
    Hi...

i achieved this using a xml access file which disables the label "Team Spaces" label.

code

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
    <request xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="PortalConfig_1.2.xsd" type="update">
    <portal action="locate">
    <content-node action="update" uniquename="wps.My_Portal.My_Workplace.TeamCollabPlace" active="false"/>
    <content-node action="update" uniquename="wps.My_Portal.My_Workplace.TeamSpaces" active="false"/>
    <content-node action="update" uniquename="wps.My_Portal.My_Workplace.Applications" active="false"/>
    <content-node action="update" uniquename="wps.My_Portal.My_Workplace.Documents" active="false"/>
    </portal>
    </request>
    [/code]

Best regards,
    Akbiyik
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    2583 Posts

Re: How to remove or hide the Team Spaces tab from the Navigation bar?

‏2007-03-15T06:44:36Z  
    Hi...

i achieved this using a xml access file which disables the label "Team Spaces" label.

code

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
    <request xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="PortalConfig_1.2.xsd" type="update">
    <portal action="locate">
    <content-node action="update" uniquename="wps.My_Portal.My_Workplace.TeamCollabPlace" active="false"/>
    <content-node action="update" uniquename="wps.My_Portal.My_Workplace.TeamSpaces" active="false"/>
    <content-node action="update" uniquename="wps.My_Portal.My_Workplace.Applications" active="false"/>
    <content-node action="update" uniquename="wps.My_Portal.My_Workplace.Documents" active="false"/>
    </portal>
    </request>
    [/code]

Best regards,
    Akbiyik
    Hi Akbiyik,

Thanks for the reply. Can you please tell me the location of this xml file?

Thanks Again,

Sharad