IC5Notice: We have upgraded developerWorks Community to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
Topic
  • 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2009-07-29T05:23:03Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
160 Posts

Pinned topic How to handle the join stage warnings

‏2006-12-29T15:54:03Z |
hi all,

i am using 4 join stages sequentially ,the join lookup is same table for 4 joins and key column also same and i am using the left outer join on 4 joins and 4 joins are produced same column as output.i got output proper but the problem is it is generating the warnings like.........

JoinNZMISSPL01: When checking operator: Dropping component "MISCORR" because of a prior component with the same name.
JoinNZMISSPL02: When checking operator: Dropping component "MISCORR" because of a prior component with the same name.
JoinNZMISSPL03: When checking operator: Dropping component "MISCORR" because of a prior component with the same name.
JoinNZMISSPL04: When checking operator: Dropping component "MISCORR" because of a prior component with the same name.
JoinNZMISSPL01: When checking operator: Dropping component "MISCORR" because of a prior component with the same name.
JoinNZMISSPL02: When checking operator: Dropping component "MISCORR" because of a prior component with the same name.
JoinNZMISSPL03: When checking operator: Dropping component "MISCORR" because of a prior component with the same name.
JoinNZMISSPL04: When checking operator: Dropping component "MISCORR" because of a prior component with the same name.

can u provide the input for this problem

thanks inadvance
praveen
Updated on 2009-07-29T05:23:03Z at 2009-07-29T05:23:03Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    160 Posts

Re: How to handle the join stage warnings

‏2009-07-29T05:23:03Z  
    Does anyone have an idea about the above warning