Topic
  • No replies
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
237 Posts

Pinned topic unhandled exception in mqeQueueManager_new

‏2006-12-19T17:30:24Z |
Hi,

I'm tryin to run in a pocket PC 2003 the MQe example MQ_Message.c which is in the package MQe 2.1.0.8 and it throws an exception in the call:
mqeQueueManager_new(&exceptBlk, &hQueueManager, hLocalQMName, &qmParams, &regParams );

I have only chaged those lines with my WMQ configuration:
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/* ... Initalize the session */
rc = mqeSession_initialize(&exceptBlk);

display("Creating the Strings\n");

if ( MQERETURN_OK == rc ) {
rc = mqeString_newUtf8(&exceptBlk,&hFieldLabel,"FieldLabel");}
rc = mqeString_newUtf8(&exceptBlk,&hText,"Hello from WMQe C!!");}
rc = mqeString_newUtf8(&exceptBlk,&hLocalQMName,"pocketQM");}
rc = mqeString_newUtf8(&exceptBlk,&hGateway_QMName,"gateway");}
rc = mqeString_newUtf8(&exceptBlk,&hMQ_QMName,"myQM_manager");}
if ( MQERETURN_OK == rc ) {rc = mqeString_newUtf8(&exceptBlk,&hQueueName,"MYQUEUE.QUEUE");}
rc = mqeString_newUtf8(&exceptBlk,&hMsgStore,"MsgLog:" MQE_DIRECTORY_SEP_STR "_WMQe" MQE_DIRECTORY_SEP_STR "QueueStore");}
if ( MQERETURN_OK == rc ) {rc = mqeString_newUtf8(&exceptBlk,&hRegistryDir, MQE_DIRECTORY_SEP_STR "_WMQe" MQE_DIRECTORY_SEP_STR "NativeQM" MQE_DIRECTORY_SEP_STR "registry");}
if ( MQERETURN_OK == rc ) {rc = mqeString_newUtf8(&exceptBlk,&hIPAddress,"192.168.1.25");}
rc = mqeString_newUtf8(&exceptBlk,&hPort,"1414");}
if ( MQERETURN_OK == rc ) {rc = mqeString_newUtf8(&exceptBlk,&hMQMsgClassName,"com.ibm.mqe.mqemqmessage.MQeMQMsgObject"); }
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I think the problem is in the &hMsgStore and &hRegistryDir variables but I couldn't solve the error.

I tried changing the format of the strings or how building it so application ran but never put a message in the queue (the call mqeQueueManager_triggerTransmission(hQueueManager,&exceptBlk); returns the "4194304 MQERETURN_QUEUE_MANAGER_ERROR" return code).

Moreover I found it creates a strange folder "M" in the root of the filesystem that I think shouldn't be there (Folders of the queue manager seems to be alright but I'm not sure).

Have anybody this issue with the example code?

Thanks.

Regards.