• 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2006-09-25T08:16:26Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
684 Posts

Pinned topic An exception occured in the communications layer

‏2006-09-22T13:17:31Z |
Hi All,

I am new to MQe/RSS. I am trying to use the Data Integration Facility on a SurePOS to send TLOGS to my laptop using MQ/MQE.

I found a document that gave me directions in order to set up everything (on my laptop as well as on the POS... the DIF was already installed on the POS anyway).

Anyway, I reached the point where I try to actually send the TLOGS to my laptop, by launching the DIFSRVC.BAT on the POS.

Unfortunately an error occures, here is the diflog content:

WARN 08:34:49,321 failed to create SOAP response:
com.ibm.mqe.communications.MQeCommunicationsException: An exception occured in the communications layer (Connection refused: connect)StoreQM_0001 8 (code=0)
at com.ibm.mqe.adapters.MQeTcpipAdapter.open(DashoA8173)
at com.ibm.mqe.adapters.MQeTcpipLengthAdapter.open(DashoA8173)
at com.ibm.mqe.communications.MQeChannel.processRequest(DashoA8173)
at com.ibm.mqe.communications.MQeChannel.activateMaster(DashoA8173)
at com.ibm.mqe.communications.MQeConnectionDefinition._createNewChannel(DashoA8173)
at com.ibm.mqe.communications.MQeConnectionDefinition.getChannel(DashoA8173)
at com.ibm.mqe.communications.MQeCommunicationsManager.getChannelControlBlock(DashoA8173)
at com.ibm.mqe.MQeTransporter._getChannelControlBlock(DashoA8173)
at com.ibm.mqe.MQeTransporter._prepare(DashoA8173)
at com.ibm.mqe.MQeTransporter.putMessage(DashoA8173)
at com.ibm.mqe.MQeRemoteQueue._synchronousPutMessage(DashoA8173)
at com.ibm.mqe.MQeRemoteQueue.putMessage(DashoA8173)
at com.ibm.mqe.MQeQueueManager.internalPutMessage(DashoA8173)
at com.ibm.mqe.MQeQueueManager.putMessage(DashoA8173)
at com.ibm.retail.di.service.mom.mqe.MqeAssurancePersistentStoreStrategy.internalPutMessage(MqeAssurancePersistentStoreStrategy.java:582)
at com.ibm.retail.di.service.mom.mqe.MqeAssurancePersistentStoreStrategy.internalPutAndConfirm(MqeAssurancePersistentStoreStrategy.java:446)
at com.ibm.retail.di.service.mom.mqe.MqeAssurancePersistentStoreStrategy.putMessage(MqeAssurancePersistentStoreStrategy.java:417)
at com.ibm.retail.di.service.mom.mqe.MqeInterface.putMessage(MqeInterface.java:479)
at com.ibm.retail.di.service.mom.mqe.MqeOnewayInteraction.doMqeInteraction(MqeOnewayInteraction.java:103)
at com.ibm.retail.di.service.mom.mqe.MqeInteraction.onMessage(MqeInteraction.java:183)
at com.ibm.retail.di.service.mom.MomActor.doInteraction(MomActor.java:348)
at com.ibm.retail.di.service.mom.MomActor.onMessage(MomActor.java:160)
at com.ibm.retail.di.xml.messaging.service.AbstractActor.processSoapRequest(AbstractActor.java:501)
at com.ibm.retail.di.xml.messaging.service.AbstractActor.onMessage(AbstractActor.java:129)
at com.ibm.retail.di.service.mom.MomActor.onMessage(MomActor.java:528)
at com.ibm.retail.di.service.director.Director.doLocalCall(Director.java:855)
at com.ibm.retail.di.service.director.Director.doInteraction(Director.java:377)
at com.ibm.retail.di.service.director.Director.onMessage(Director.java:191)
at com.ibm.retail.di.service.director.Director.onMessage(Director.java:275)
at com.ibm.retail.di.net.service.interactive.AbstractInteractiveService.doInteraction(AbstractInteractiveService.java:229)
at com.ibm.retail.di.service.diskq.DiskQService.onMessage(DiskQService.java:788)
at com.ibm.retail.di.service.diskq.DiskQService.processDiskQ(DiskQService.java:647)
at com.ibm.retail.di.service.diskq.DiskQService.run(DiskQService.java:457)

Of course there is a lot more logging before (properties), I can copy/paste it here if needed...

I don't have any firewall running (at least I shut it down), so I don't understand...

Any hints ?

Thanks a lot!

Quentin
Updated on 2006-09-25T08:16:26Z at 2006-09-25T08:16:26Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    684 Posts

Re: An exception occured in the communications layer

‏2006-09-25T08:16:26Z  
    Hi All,

My bad! I forgot to launch manually the Bridge Server (from MQe to MQ), using the ExamplesAwtMQServer.bat script that you can find in the MQe\Java\demo\Windows directory.

Cheers,
    Quentin