Topic
  • 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2007-01-03T09:55:56Z by SystemAdmin
_Tobias
_Tobias
1 Post

Pinned topic Problems to run a Dynamic Web Project in the internal Test Envorinment

‏2005-08-18T01:07:20Z |
Hello,
my problem is that I am using the WebSphere Studio Enterprise Developer version 5.1.1 and cannot test my projects in the Test Environment. The error which all the time occurs when I select a .jsp file and want to run it on the server is "The folder must not be in a closed project". I really go nuts, because my colleague uses exactly the same source-code and the same version of WSED.
I had the same problem with the WebSphere Studion Application Developer and therefore uninstalled it and installed the Enterprise Developer by hoping the problem was an WSAD one. But nothing changed, I cannot test my projects. Even if I close the project, reopen it, the error occurs. Also if I create a new Dynamic Web Project with just one single jsp page which only should write "Hello", I get the error message "The folder must not be in a closed project". The error message is written at the window "Server Selection".

I would appreciate any help. Thanks a lot ahead.
_Tobias
Updated on 2007-01-03T09:55:56Z at 2007-01-03T09:55:56Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1215 Posts

Re: Problems to run a Dynamic Web Project in the internal Test Envorinment

‏2007-01-03T09:55:56Z  
    Hi
    Even I got the same problem. I am also using WSAD 5.1. In case you got any solution please do suggest.
    Regarrds
    Chaitanya