4 replies Latest Post - ‏2005-05-23T03:51:54Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
269 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic help needed regarding running a JMS application with WSAD

‏2005-05-10T03:21:02Z |
Hello everybody,

I'm trying to execute a JMS application which calls a QueueConnectionFactory and a Queue by JNDI lookup.

I had configured these queues & Connection Factory at the server configuration for the JMS Server & these are being displayed while the server is starting up that these names had been binded.until here it's ok.

But the problem comes when I try to us my JMS program with configurations as websphere 5.1 application client.

The error is being displayed as :

com.ibm.websphere.naming.CannotInstantiateObjectException: Exception occurred while the JNDI NamingManager was processing a javax.naming.Reference object.

WSCL0100E: Exception received: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

If any body can check this out please help.

best regards,

Raju Cherukuri.
Updated on 2005-05-23T03:51:54Z at 2005-05-23T03:51:54Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    269 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: help needed regarding running a JMS application with WSAD

‏2005-05-19T04:08:11Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    I met the same problem as you. I googled the erorr and found the solution to solve my problem:
    you should add com.ibm.mqjms.jar into your classpath.You can find this jar in the Embedded Messaging install lib.
    It seems you need to add com.ibm.mq.jar and com.ibm.mqbind.jar as well.

Hope this will be some help
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      269 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2005-05-19T14:11:55Z  in response to SystemAdmin
      Thank you for your response.

I too had googled it and it was not the problem with the MQ jars but we need to log in into admin console of our server and configure the queue's which we need to send messages.

thats working just fine.

thank you for your response.may be the piece of information I had given you might help you in future.

regards,

Raju Cherukuri.
      • WSADExcp
        WSADExcp
        1 Post
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2005-05-22T18:37:16Z  in response to SystemAdmin
        Hi

I'm getting the same exception, but I logged in into the WAS admin console, configured the topic Connectio factory, and it's still not working.
        This is part of the stack trace. Any ideas?
        com.ibm.websphere.naming.CannotInstantiateObjectException: Exception occurred while the JNDI NamingManager was processing a javax.naming.Reference object. Root exception is java.lang.Exception: De-reference of JMS provider's Reference failed - check provider is on classpath
        at com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSConnectionFactoryFactory.getObjectInstance(JMSConnectionFactoryFactory.java:89)
        at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getObjectInstance(NamingManager.java:313)
        at com.ibm.ws.naming.util.Helpers.processSerializedObjectForLookupExt(Helpers.java:873)
        at com.ibm.ws.naming.util.Helpers.processSerializedObjectForLookup(Helpers.java:680)
        at com.ibm.ws.naming.jndicos.CNContextImpl.processResolveResults(CNContextImpl.java:1712)
        at com.ibm.ws.naming.jndicos.CNContextImpl.doLookup(CNContextImpl.java:1567)
        at com.ibm.ws.naming.jndicos.CNContextImpl.doLookup(CNContextImpl.java:1480)
        at com.ibm.ws.naming.jndicos.CNContextImpl.lookupExt(CNContextImpl.java:1187)
        at com.ibm.ws.naming.jndicos.CNContextImpl.lookup(CNContextImpl.java:1067)
        at com.ibm.ws.naming.util.WsnInitCtx.lookup(WsnInitCtx.java:132)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:360)
        • SystemAdmin
          SystemAdmin
          269 Posts
          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2005-05-23T03:51:54Z  in response to WSADExcp
          Hi,

Please check out whether you have IBM MQ configured on your system and all the classpaths & path MQ needs to be with are working properly.also there is a utility called RFHUTIL by using which you can write & read messages to & from a queue.so use that & try to put a message on the queue & retrieve it.

If you have done all this but still cant get it done.Please check whether you are getting any exceptions while server is being started.

Please check this link,might be this can help you http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/library/techarticles/0307_wilkinson/wilkinson1.html

regards,
          Raju Cherukuri.