• 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2009-04-07T17:20:31Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
6968 Posts

Pinned topic Cant Create replication in DB2e Sync Server 8.1.4

‏2004-01-11T20:47:51Z |
Hello,
I'm trying to build a subs for replicating SQLServer with a Mirror DB2 DB.
After creating the subs evry thing is Ok and I get the Records from the Source to th eTarget(The Mirror
DB).
The problem happens after I start the Sync servlet on the server It stopds replicating .
And it gives me these Errors:
DSYD007E The MDSS connection pool encountered the exception: exception details.
DSYS005E Replication failed for database database name
DSYG001E An unexpected exception occurred: exception.
Respuesta del usuario: Report the error to your administrator.

I have Checked the connection to the Db and It's OK I have allready got records from the SQL server in to
the DB2 Mirror DB , So why after starting the servlet of the Sync Its not replicating any more?
The String connection is ok and Works Fine at the test Connection Button (with "selectMethod=cursor").

Can Please someone advise me on how I get out of this situation.
Thank you in advanced.

P.s
Im not migrating any old version.
I did an Uninstall to the old version and Im building every thing from scretch.
The Defaukt instalation of Db2e Sync Server (Db2e Embeded DB).
Thanks again.

Updated on 2009-04-07T17:20:31Z at 2009-04-07T17:20:31Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    6968 Posts

Cant Create replication in DB2e Sync Server 8.1.4

‏2004-01-12T15:07:23Z  
    I have seen this happen when an data type is in a DB2 UDB record that can not
    be handled by DB2 E. Please examine your DB2 E logs for a hint as to what was
    being replicated when this failed and examine the association table. I have
    also seen this happen when there was an invalid TIMESTAMP value in a DB2 UDB
    that was being attempted to be replicated in DB2 E.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    6968 Posts

Cant Create replication in DB2e Sync Server 8.1.4

‏2004-01-13T13:28:32Z  
    I found the problem.
    The File serevr.xml needed to be changed .
    I added the <classPath> of the SQLServer JDBC dirver.
    Thanks
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    6968 Posts

Re: Cant Create replication in DB2e Sync Server 8.1.4

‏2009-04-07T17:19:55Z  
    I'm having some troubles with the synchronization process between client and server, using Lotus Expeditor 6.1.1 and IBM DB2. Sometimes, when I want to synchronize a new table, creating for such purposes a new table on the server as well on the client, and add a new upload subscription (and assign it to a group) via the Mobile Device Administration Center, suddenly, the synchronization process doesn't work anymore and I receive a timeout error:

com.ibm.mobileservices.isync.ISyncException: 604
    at com.ibm.mobileservices.isync.db2e.jni.SyncDriver.nvEngineSync(Native Method)
    at com.ibm.mobileservices.isync.db2e.jni.SyncDriver.sync(Unknown Source)
    at mobile.coaching.Synch.runSynchronization(Synch.java:71)
    at mobile.coaching.InvokeNative$1.callback(InvokeNative.java:380)
    at java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.invokeI(AccessibleObject.java:221)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:262)
    at com.sun.jna.CallbackReference$DefaultCallbackProxy.callback_inner(CallbackReference.java:295)
    at com.sun.jna.CallbackReference$DefaultCallbackProxy.callback(CallbackReference.java:317)

The worst thing is that when I switch back to the subscription that worked before, it also won't work anymore, but the program would stuck and give me a "timeout error while receiving reply". This happens over and over again, when trying to add and synchronize new tables.
    I tried to delete the client's file database and create it again, as well as to restart the server (components), but that didn't help either.
    Additionaly, from time to time (not connected to that synchronization issue I think), the error code DSYG001E (like the one mentioned in that post) is alsologged in the Mobile Device Adminstration Center of the server. Since I am using date and time values and there was a hint, that the synchronization of such time values could cause such errors, what would be the solution therefore?
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    6968 Posts

Re: Cant Create replication in DB2e Sync Server 8.1.4

‏2009-04-07T17:20:31Z  
    I'm having some troubles with the synchronization process between client and server, using Lotus Expeditor 6.1.1 and IBM DB2. Sometimes, when I want to synchronize a new table, creating for such purposes a new table on the server as well on the client, and add a new upload subscription (and assign it to a group) via the Mobile Device Administration Center, suddenly, the synchronization process doesn't work anymore and I receive a timeout error:

com.ibm.mobileservices.isync.ISyncException: 604
    at com.ibm.mobileservices.isync.db2e.jni.SyncDriver.nvEngineSync(Native Method)
    at com.ibm.mobileservices.isync.db2e.jni.SyncDriver.sync(Unknown Source)
    at mobile.coaching.Synch.runSynchronization(Synch.java:71)
    at mobile.coaching.InvokeNative$1.callback(InvokeNative.java:380)
    at java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.invokeI(AccessibleObject.java:221)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:262)
    at com.sun.jna.CallbackReference$DefaultCallbackProxy.callback_inner(CallbackReference.java:295)
    at com.sun.jna.CallbackReference$DefaultCallbackProxy.callback(CallbackReference.java:317)

The worst thing is that when I switch back to the subscription that worked before, it also won't work anymore, but the program would stuck and give me a "timeout error while receiving reply". This happens over and over again, when trying to add and synchronize new tables.
    I tried to delete the client's file database and create it again, as well as to restart the server (components), but that didn't help either.
    Additionaly, from time to time (not connected to that synchronization issue I think), the error code DSYG001E (like the one mentioned in that post) is alsologged in the Mobile Device Adminstration Center of the server. Since I am using date and time values and there was a hint, that the synchronization of such time values could cause such errors, what would be the solution therefore?