Topic
  • 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2008-01-28T22:00:34Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
11979 Posts

Pinned topic The project was not built due to "Problems encountered while deleting resources."

‏2004-10-19T15:01:41Z |
I have the following error with WSAD 5.1:
"The project was not built due to "Problems encountered while deleting resources.". Fix the problem, then try refreshing this project and rebuilding it since it may be inconsistent."

I tried closing the project and then re-opening it.
I tried deleting the project and then re-importing it.

Out of ideas. Any suggestions ?
Thanks !

David Thirakul
Analyst-Programmer
Loto-Quebec
Updated on 2008-01-28T22:00:34Z at 2008-01-28T22:00:34Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    11979 Posts

Re: The project was not built due to "Problems encountered while deleting resources."

‏2005-02-04T05:11:40Z  
    Hi Dave,

I got the same error. I shut down WSAD and restarted it again. Rebuilt the project again and the error went away. You may like to try that.
  • Previn
    Previn
    2 Posts

Re: The project was not built due to "Problems encountered while deleting resources."

‏2005-12-20T10:59:27Z  
    You might have opened any files which belongs to the respective package, please close all and then try,

Best's,
    Previn
  • Sanjeev@RAD
    Sanjeev@RAD
    1 Post

‏2007-01-09T04:12:15Z  
    Delete explicitel all the .class files of the project and do clean build ..
    this will help.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    11979 Posts

‏2008-01-28T22:00:34Z  
    Hi,

I am having some problems with WebSphere not been able to finish publishing more than 50%; please review attached snapshot. I went thru this article http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rational/library/05/517_radtip/ and changed some settings hopeing might be setting related but still same, java.exe which is WebSphere using 50% and stays for ever and have to stop it. I have got all windows XP Pro SP2 updates and got 2BG memory as well as most recent version of RAD (7.0.0.5) packages as well as WebSphere. I had this problem and then caused cache problem; could not even open RAD with "JVM terminated, Erro code=1" until found a solution to remove cache etc.

I am new with IBM RAD but no one else has problems like this with RAD in my group; we are all using two accounts; running RAD using “Run As” and our developer account from regular windows account; some believe problem it is with my developer account but I am not quite sure; helpdesk already working on it. I was able to run RAD with some errors before and never had publishing problem with same developer account in past.

I havce tried to remove the files that RAD complaining while re-publishing but I could not even do that after closing the RAD; I have also checked for any process that holding my Work Space; none. I could not even remove those project files using windows explorer.

I’d very much appreciated if someone help me out; really do not know what else I can do.

Message was edited by: moradp

Updated on 2008-01-28T22:00:34Z at 2008-01-28T22:00:34Z by SystemAdmin