Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
4 replies Latest Post - ‏2005-06-10T12:52:25Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
684 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic WebSphere MQe Explorer

‏2004-03-03T20:08:52Z |
Hi there,

I installed the WebSphere MQe to a Windows XP box using the file mqe2010T.zip. I could start the MQe_Explorer successfully but when I try to new a queue manager, I get the following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatifiedLinkError: no JavaAccessBridge in java.library.path.

I use the following command to start the MQe Explorer:

java -Djava.library.path=C:\SWT -classpath C:\PROGRA~1\MQe\Java\MQe_Explorer.jar;C:\SWT\swt.jar;C:\PROGRA~1\MQe\Java;C:\PROGRA~1\MQ\MSI\PROGRA~1\IBM\WEBSPH~1\Java\lib\com.ibm.mq.jar;C:\PROGRA~1\MQ\MSI\PROGRA~1\IBM\WEBSPH~1\Java\lib\com.ibm.mqjms.jar com.ibm.mqe.mqe_explorer.Explorer

What have I missed? Thanks.

Regards,
Mandy
Updated on 2005-06-10T12:52:25Z at 2005-06-10T12:52:25Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    684 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: WebSphere MQe Explorer

‏2004-03-04T16:01:43Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Okay I have solved my problem.

First of all I have realized the WebSphere MQ Classes for Java didn't get installed by the typical installation of WebSphere MQ. You need to select the proper options to include that while you install it. That's why I didn't see those jar files under my C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\Java\lib. Now I have got them installed properly and the CLASSPATH environment variable is set properly by the installer too.

Second of all the JavaAccessBridge is Java Access Bridge for the Microsoft Windows Operating System. There is a file JavaAccessBridge.dll under c:\winnt\system32 and I need to include this to my java.library.path.

and now I can create a new queue manager from MQe_Explorer.

Thanks,
    Mandy
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    684 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2004-11-19T22:11:47Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Where did you get this file. I've tried everything I can to get MQe_Explorer running and I'm missing a file I can't find anywhere. I'm getting an error for a missing class file. (com.ibm.mqe.MQe_QueueManager) I have looked in every jar file I can find with no luck. Would you have that file? If so could I get it from you or point me in the right direction? That would be great - Thanks.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    684 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2005-06-09T20:21:19Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Hi Mandy,

Please, can you tell me where did you get the file mqe2010T.zip?

Thanks in advance,

• SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      684 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2005-06-10T12:52:25Z  in response to SystemAdmin
      Hi,

You can download fron this site

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/integration/wmqe/downloads/

regards,
      Vijay
      <jaltauz@newtechnologies.com.ar> wrote in message
      news:1184028235.1118348509873.JavaMail.wassrvr@ltsgwas007.sby.ibm.com...
      > Hi Mandy,
      >
      > Please, can you tell me where did you get the file mqe2010T.zip?
      >
      > Thanks in advance,
      >
      >
      >