Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
1 reply Latest Post - ‏2013-12-12T15:56:50Z by dschoppmann
dikkini
dikkini
5 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Portlet, Search Customizer, Collection, Search Server

‏2013-11-06T11:24:06Z |

Hello all!

I've got omnifind with stand-alone configuration. One configured JDBC crawler on DB2 base. 

Everything were working fine, but when i integrated omnifind 9.1 in WebSpherePortal as ESearchPortlet (everything was done using infocenter(preparing, integrating and etc.), i add portlet to page and got error, "There are no collections or external sources available to search. Contact your enterprise search administrator to verify that the search application is associated with collections and external sources. The administrator should also monitor the search servers for the collection and verify that the servers are running.". I decide to check usual omnifind search program - and there i got an error: "The collection is not available. Confirm that the search server is running and that collections are available.". In the same time, in Administration Console - Security -  Configure application IDs  - there are NO any application Ids, but in file "ibm\es\esadmin\config\appids.properties" all search IDs. Before integrating - everything was working in Search Program... I've found similar forum topic and there was instruction about adding to jetty.xml entry "<Set name="headerBufferSize">16192</Set> " but it did not help me. Help me please ;-)

• dschoppmann
    dschoppmann
    8 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Portlet, Search Customizer, Collection, Search Server

‏2013-12-12T15:56:50Z  in response to dikkini

Have you tried to add new application IDs? I'm sure you need them. On my OmniFind server I can find one application ID with name RestAPI and one Search. Please create them if they are missing. Both are mapped to "All search collections".

I do not think that jetty.xml has something to do with that.

Updated on 2013-12-12T15:56:57Z at 2013-12-12T15:56:57Z by dschoppmann