Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-06-10T15:24:40Z by bradsexton81
bradsexton81
bradsexton81
8 Posts

Pinned topic Image upload and driver upload

‏2014-04-24T13:44:11Z |

I am standing up OSD for the first time.  I have successfully uploaded my mdt bundle and captured an image.  On the same computer i uploaded that image and started it at 9pm last night.  I woke up today and i still have the warning that my image is uploading.  Certainly the image should have uploaded by now because we have a very fast network.  I am trying to pinpoint the bottleneck and find out why the image has not uploaded.  I have no issue with uploading software deployments taking this long so i am stumped on this one.  Any insight would be helpful.  Thanks

• francesco.latino
    francesco.latino
    54 Posts

Re: Image upload and driver upload

‏2014-04-25T05:45:22Z  

Hi,

this link might be useful http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21664811

Logs at %TEMP%\OSDeployment\UploadManagerFiles (from BES console machine) may give some inputs (if network issue, disk space, firewall: they should be noted in this log)

I would also check the Health Checks dashboard if something is "Fail" there related to this upload problem.

• bradsexton81
    bradsexton81
    8 Posts

Re: Image upload and driver upload

‏2014-06-10T15:24:40Z  

This has been resolved we had proxy issues with just the one server which was odd.  Thank you for responding.