Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-10-31T09:51:48Z by A1CM_Pawel_Kopalko
A1CM_Pawel_Kopalko
A1CM_Pawel_Kopalko
2 Posts

Pinned topic State chart animation follow to sub-state chart

‏2013-10-29T16:09:52Z |

Hi in version 7.5.2.1 which we are using I noticed that when animating a state chart the animation does not open the sub state chart automatically (i.e. I have to manually enter it to see which in which inner state it did end up), is there a way to force Rhapsody to open sub state charts? This is really annoying ;)

BR,

Pawel

• AE91_SHINJI_KANAI
    AE91_SHINJI_KANAI
    147 Posts

Re: State chart animation follow to sub-state chart

‏2013-10-31T06:40:26Z  

Hi Pawel,

Even using the latest version of Rhapsody, I believe what you're trying to do won't be possible. Please correct me if I'm wrong. As an alternative solution, I've been seeking a way to open animated statecharts of all sub-machines included at once in the hope it would make your job easier a bit, but unfortunately there is no such API available as of this writing.

Best Regards,

--Shinji

• A1CM_Pawel_Kopalko
    A1CM_Pawel_Kopalko
    2 Posts

Re: State chart animation follow to sub-state chart

‏2013-10-31T09:51:48Z  

Hi Pawel,

Even using the latest version of Rhapsody, I believe what you're trying to do won't be possible. Please correct me if I'm wrong. As an alternative solution, I've been seeking a way to open animated statecharts of all sub-machines included at once in the hope it would make your job easier a bit, but unfortunately there is no such API available as of this writing.

Best Regards,

--Shinji

Hi Shinji,

I've tried this yesterday with version 8 and it seems, as you've mentioned, it isn't possible either. I was hoping for some sort of a deeply hidden settings that would allow that... Sadly this little thing limits animation's usefulness considerably.

Either way thanks for the reply.

BR,

Pawel