‏2013-06-25T03:23:14Z |

Get details at https://ibm.biz/BdxQ8z.

• davidoff
    davidoff
    33 Posts

Re: ILOG ODM Enterprise 3.7.0.1 fix pack is available

‏2013-12-06T12:49:42Z  

Hi

To clarify this point, I'm not sure whether this fix pack is installed on my developer edition. Based on the snapshot attached, could you tell me whether this fix pack has been installed or not ?

Besides, I've browsed software access catalog and found that the component for 3.7 is only available as server, not client. The client one seems only available for 3.6. Can you clarify this point ?

Thanks

David

• AlexFleischer
    AlexFleischer
    50 Posts

‏2013-12-06T17:48:10Z  
    • davidoff
    • ‏2013-12-06T12:49:42Z

Hi

To clarify this point, I'm not sure whether this fix pack is installed on my developer edition. Based on the snapshot attached, could you tell me whether this fix pack has been installed or not ?

Besides, I've browsed software access catalog and found that the component for 3.7 is only available as server, not client. The client one seems only available for 3.6. Can you clarify this point ?

Thanks

David

Hi,

I think you use 3.7 since what I see with my version is attached.

You should go to fixcentral to get fix packs

Regards

Attachments

• davidoff
    davidoff
    33 Posts

‏2013-12-20T08:56:32Z  

thanks

What about the other topic concerning the "Solution Accelerator" : software access catalog and found that the component for 3.7 is only available as server, not client. The client one seems only available for 3.6. Can you clarify this point ?

• Alain Chabrier
    Alain Chabrier
    1 Post

‏2014-01-08T08:50:39Z  
    • davidoff
    • ‏2013-12-20T08:56:32Z

thanks

What about the other topic concerning the "Solution Accelerator" : software access catalog and found that the component for 3.7 is only available as server, not client. The client one seems only available for 3.6. Can you clarify this point ?

Not sure the question is still open, but in the link on fix central from the announcement link :

http://www-933.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/swg/selectFixes?parent=ibm/WebSphere&product=ibm/WebSphere/IBM+ILOG+Optimization+Decision+Manager&release=3.7.0.1&platform=All&function=all

I see the fic pack 1 and 2 for Solutions Accelerator for both clients (win32&win64) and servers.

is there still a problem ?

• davidoff
    davidoff
    33 Posts

‏2014-01-13T21:44:03Z  

Not sure the question is still open, but in the link on fix central from the announcement link :

http://www-933.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/swg/selectFixes?parent=ibm/WebSphere&product=ibm/WebSphere/IBM+ILOG+Optimization+Decision+Manager&release=3.7.0.1&platform=All&function=all

I see the fic pack 1 and 2 for Solutions Accelerator for both clients (win32&win64) and servers.

is there still a problem ?

Usually, partners may access a software access catalog to download the original versions of the product. Once this is done, we can also search for fix pack through the link you mention. But my problem is first to get the normal product prior to the fix packs, and in the catalog it seems it is not available.

David