• 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2019-04-17T04:50:51Z by Sreejith.kanneri
UdayAlapati
UdayAlapati
4 Posts

Pinned topic Category not reflected in Facet View

‏2019-02-13T11:49:11Z | facetview

Hi,

I need help on FacetView in Search(Solr) Response. (Version 7 FEP 8)

When I try to add new Category and create a new product under it We are not getting the added new category in Facet view.

But we are getting the added new SKUs and its Parent Category id we getting correctly in Search response. 

Please help to understand how we can resolve this issue. Important point to be noted here is We are getting the newly added category in response after restart of Solr Server as it build the Cache again.

Note : 1. When I try to dig on this issue I see we are getting response from SolrRESTSearchFacetQueryPostprocessor class. Which internally calls FacetHelper to build the FacetView from the distributed cache. declaration given below.

private static final DistributedMapCache MY_GET_FACET_PROPERTIES_CACHE = myGetFacetPropertiesInitializeDistributedMapCache();

URLs Used: /search/resources/store/10201/productview/bySearchTerm/*?searchType=102&categoryId=100

Updated on 2019-02-13T11:52:21Z at 2019-02-13T11:52:21Z by UdayAlapati
  • Sreejith.kanneri
    Sreejith.kanneri
    171 Posts

Re: Category not reflected in Facet View

‏2019-04-17T04:50:51Z  

It could be that the new category addition is not invalidating the search cache. 

Can you try clearing the WCSearchFacetDistrubutedMapCache ,  SearchDistributedMapCache and WCSSystemDistributedMapCache

Another possibility is that your cache invalidation job is not run before you verified . See "DynaCacheInvalidation" scheduler got executed