Some key points that have been raised in the main thread include:
- Some systems customers expect comprehensive documentation and do not expect to see an incomplete implementation.
- Improving documentation processes can yield significant cost savings – Agile is a possible way to achieve this.
- Agile is about less documentation and more working stuff.
- How to deal with shared risks when deliverables move from documentation to working stuff?
- ‘Working stuff’ is more honest than impressive documentation.
- Customers or contract monitors must collaborate in the Agile process.