• 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-07-15T22:33:16Z by GarlandJoseph
marcvk
marcvk
1 Post

Pinned topic PowerHA clconfig coredumps

‏2013-05-30T14:10:48Z |

Hi, I have trouble with powerHA 7.1 SP7 on AIX 6.1 

When I verify and synchronise a very simple cluster I get the following message:

/usr/es/sbin/cluster/diag/clconfig[1030]: 10354708 Segmentation fault(coredump)

When I run  usr/es/sbin/cluster/diag/clconfig  from the command line most of the ODM is verified apart from:

HACMPnetwork ODM on node imcnfsboot verified.

Error: HACMPcluster ODM on the local node is different from that on the remote node imcnfsboot.

Error: HACMPsircol ODM on the local node is different from that on the remote node imcnfsboot.

Error: HACMPnode ODM on the local node is different from that on the remote node imcnfsboot.

Error: HACMPgroup ODM on the local node is different from that on the remote node imcnfsboot.

Error: HACMPtimersvc ODM on the local node is different from that on the remote node imcnfsboot.

Isn't the synchronisation meant to sort these differences out? 

Any help would be much appreciated.

• GarlandJoseph
    GarlandJoseph
    150 Posts

Re: PowerHA clconfig coredumps

‏2013-07-15T22:33:16Z  

you probably need a fix....find the core file (there is probably an entry in the aix error log pointing to the core file location) and see where it is failing.  once you find the core file, do  dbx /usr/es/sbin/cluster/diag/clconfig <path-to-core-file>, then type "where" to see the stack trace of the failure, then include the stack trace information here.