• 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2017-07-03T14:31:55Z by tasoares
Jarranz
Jarranz
4 Posts

Pinned topic Using an UX Login Template as ALTERNATE_INDEX_HTML

‏2017-05-23T15:42:57Z | alternate html index login template ux

Hello everyone,
I would like to know if it is possible to use an UX Login Template, created as a UX View and accesible with the WebViewSync.jar, as the ALTERNATE_INDEX_HTML.
I mean, I currently have this configuration into the TRIRIGAWEB.properties:

And I would like to use the same Login Page in both places, accessing normally to Tririga and accessing to an UX Application,

Can I set something like...
ALTERNATE_INDEX_HTML:                          cst-meeting-rooms-manager-autologin.html
ALTERNATE_RESOURCE_DIRECTORY:     /root/tririga/p/web

Thank you very much.
Regards.

Updated on 2017-05-23T15:44:21Z at 2017-05-23T15:44:21Z by Jarranz
  • tasoares
    tasoares
    39 Posts

Re: Using an UX Login Template as ALTERNATE_INDEX_HTML

‏2017-05-23T16:29:28Z  

Hi Juan,

Currently TRIRIGA does not support using an UX Login view as the ALTERNATE_INDEX_HTML. That's because of the dependency from UX Views to Polymer libraries and UX components.

• JayManaloto
    JayManaloto
    7 Posts

‏2017-06-25T16:58:12Z  
    • tasoares
    • ‏2017-05-23T16:29:28Z

Hi Juan,

Currently TRIRIGA does not support using an UX Login view as the ALTERNATE_INDEX_HTML. That's because of the dependency from UX Views to Polymer libraries and UX components.

Hi Thiago, can you expand on this "dependency"? You mean 2 separate folder structures?

What if you use the <meta> refresh tag in your alternate custom.html page to redirect to the UX login page?

I'd like to learn more about that. :)

Thanks,

Jay

• tasoares
    tasoares
    39 Posts

‏2017-07-03T14:31:55Z  

Hi Jay,

UX Login views , as others UX views, do not define a complete HTML page, but custom html elements. For example, they do not have the <html> and <body> tags and does not have import the Polymer Library directly. This is done by the root app page or the root login page. Those root pages are dynamically generated by the server.

A classic login page and a UX login pages follows different approaches for authenticating the user.

Probably, it is possible to to create a ALTERNATE_INDEX_HTML file that hard coded imports the Polymer library and imports a UX Login view, but It would not be a tested solution.

The best option is to open a RFE to enable the user to define a UX login view for the Classic TRIRIGA.