Topic
1 reply Latest Post - ‏2013-05-24T15:23:08Z by smithha
MolumaTresa
MolumaTresa
23 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Unable to view the column analysis results after importing the project to version 9.1 from 8.5

‏2013-05-07T09:05:49Z |

After importing the project from v8.5 to v9.5 , I found that the option to "run " the rules was not present  , only "view results' option was provided when I openend the Data quality .

I think the reason behind it was,as I had logged in to v9.1 as user "A' but the project in v8.5 was created by user "B' So in the same version 9.1 I logged in as user "B" itself so it provided me the option to run the rules also I was able to view the executed results even when I logg in as user "A" as it had provided the option of "View results"

But Simillarly When I logg in as user "B " I will be able to run the column analysis , but if I logg in as user "A" then it doesn't provide me the "option to "open column Analysis " so as to view the results. So I am unable to view the executed results of column analysis when I logg in as user "A"

CAn anyone resolve this isssue

• smithha
    smithha
    144 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Unable to view the column analysis results after importing the project to version 9.1 from 8.5

‏2013-05-24T15:23:08Z  in response to MolumaTresa

It sounds like an issue with the roles assigned to User A either at the general security level or the project level.

At the general level, user A should have the:  Information Analyzer User role

At the project level, user A should have the:  Business Analyst role (to open/edit/view information) and the Data Operator role (to run jobs).