IC5Notice: We have upgraded developerWorks Community to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-07-26T18:23:17Z by ramgopal
ramgopal
ramgopal
12 Posts

Pinned topic Stylesheet parameters issue

‏2013-07-26T14:21:39Z |

Hi,

I have below entries in my deployment policy.

1) Configuration Match
*/*/xml/action?Name=aca_ldap_lookup_request_xform_0&Property=StylesheetParameters/ParameterValue&Value=testprojectbind 
Configuration Property: testprojectbind  

2) Configuration Match
*/*/xml/action?Name=aca_ldap_lookup_request_xform_0&Property=StylesheetParameters/ParameterValue&Value=testprojectbind123
Configuration Property: testprojectbind123  

When the deployment policy is applied both the values are being replaced with 'testprojectbind', where as second one should have been updated with 'testprojectbind123'. Is there any problem with the deployment policy or any limitation with numerics?  

Can you all please help me?

Thanks

Ram

• swlinn
    swlinn
    1346 Posts

Re: Stylesheet parameters issue

‏2013-07-26T16:59:29Z  

Hi Ram,

Your Value is a PCRE, so testprojectbind matches both testprojectbind and testprojectbind123.  Set your PCRE to testprojectbind$ (the $ indicates end of string) and it will only match the first one.

Regards,
    Steve

• ramgopal
    ramgopal
    12 Posts

Re: Stylesheet parameters issue

‏2013-07-26T18:23:17Z  
    • swlinn
    • ‏2013-07-26T16:59:29Z

Hi Ram,

Your Value is a PCRE, so testprojectbind matches both testprojectbind and testprojectbind123.  Set your PCRE to testprojectbind$ (the $ indicates end of string) and it will only match the first one.

Regards,
    Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks a lot. Issue is resolved after adding $ to the string. Thanks again.

Regards

Ram