Topic
  • 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-09-11T17:02:43Z by mantovani
mantovani
mantovani
8 Posts

Pinned topic DSUI - Exception_TCRMServices_ErrorRetrive

‏2013-08-29T22:02:33Z |

I installed MDM 10.1 (advanced) from tar.gz file, so I get error when I try get some party from DSUI. The corbal port is the same as in the WAS, I don't have security in WAS.

I attach the DSUI error message, SysteOut.log and my mdmUIConfiguration.properties inside DSUI.

My database is working fine, and all services are running in WAS (MDM,DSUI).

Thank you very much.

• mantovani
    mantovani
    8 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: DSUI - Exception_TCRMServices_ErrorRetrive

‏2013-09-11T17:02:43Z  

To solve it. I upgrade WAS 8.0 0.0 to 8.0.0.7 and installed ksh in the RedHat 6. Because when you install MDM it use a shell script that use ksh as shebang (#!/bin/ksh). So I reinstalled MDM and now, I don't have this issue anymore.

• jtonline
    jtonline
    24 Posts

‏2013-08-30T16:53:11Z  

This question looks like it's more likely to get an answer in the MDM Server forum so I've moved it over.

• WeiZheng-IBMCanada(MDM)
    5 Posts

‏2013-08-30T19:28:14Z  

The log shows "javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: We could not find a provider for the InitialContextFactory". This is a clearly connection issue. Make sure you have specified the RMI provider correctly. 

• mantovani
    mantovani
    8 Posts

‏2013-09-11T17:02:43Z  

To solve it. I upgrade WAS 8.0 0.0 to 8.0.0.7 and installed ksh in the RedHat 6. Because when you install MDM it use a shell script that use ksh as shebang (#!/bin/ksh). So I reinstalled MDM and now, I don't have this issue anymore.