4 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-11-13T08:02:25Z by P6FR_sun_ran
P6FR_sun_ran
P6FR_sun_ran
35 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Row break across pages and table style

‏2013-09-13T09:02:50Z |

Hi, all

I have some tables in doors, I want to set the first row's attribute "row break across pages" as true, but I can't find the first row. Is there any way to recognize the first row?
I set the table style as "table5" ,but it doesn't works. why?

Thank you in advance!

Alice

• Dragos.Cojocari
    Dragos.Cojocari
    1591 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Row break across pages and table style

‏2013-09-13T12:27:14Z  in response to P6FR_sun_ran

Hey Alice,

>>> Is there any way to recognize the first row?

You could keep a counter of the rows you process and only set this when the counter is in its initial position.

>>> I set the table style as "table5" ,but it doesn't works. why?

Is that a style that comes from the template or from the dot file? What exactly does not work?

Regards,

Dragos

• P6FR_sun_ran
      P6FR_sun_ran
      35 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-09-16T02:23:38Z  in response to Dragos.Cojocari

Hi ,Dragos,

Thanks for your reply.

>>You could keep a counter of the rows you process and only set this when the counter is in its initial position.
      I can keep a counter at Module/Object/Table/row, but row can't find my variable. if I keep acounter at Module/Object/Table the variable will not count.

>>Is that a style that comes from the template or from the dot file? What exactly does not work?
      The style comes from my dot file, the style set the border width and text's font like the word table style "Grid type 5".

Regards,
      Alice

• BillTidy
        BillTidy
        69 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-10-01T03:09:45Z  in response to P6FR_sun_ran

Put a DXL attribute in your module(s) that displays a certain value when it encounters the first row of a table. You don't have to display this attribute but include it in the data model in the dta and refer to that to check if the object you are currently processing is the first row of a table.

By the way, stay away from DOORS tables - they make your life so much more difficult.