Pinned topic WTX map giving the Blank output on File transfer

‏2013-07-03T04:10:18Z |
  • mshang
    mshang
    2 Posts

Re: WTX map giving the Blank output on File transfer

‏2013-07-03T09:34:31Z  

Hi,

Are you using multiple output cards in your map ? If so, you may have to setup explicit output in your binary transform actions. As for WTX trace, it's not possible to enable WTX trace at DataPower runtime. This is audit log, but it may not be useful in your case.

~ mike

• mahi4ws
    mahi4ws
    15 Posts

‏2013-07-03T12:52:19Z  
    • mshang
    • ‏2013-07-03T09:34:31Z

Hi,

Are you using multiple output cards in your map ? If so, you may have to setup explicit output in your binary transform actions. As for WTX trace, it's not possible to enable WTX trace at DataPower runtime. This is audit log, but it may not be useful in your case.

~ mike

Thanks for Reply @mshang

I'm using single  output card only

Regards

Mahesh

• mshang
    mshang
    2 Posts

‏2013-07-11T07:28:26Z  
    • mahi4ws
    • ‏2013-07-03T12:52:19Z

Thanks for Reply @mshang

I'm using single  output card only

Regards

Mahesh

Your configuration looks pretty simple to me. I can't think of other reason it did not work. A few questions:

1) did you notifice any error from DataPower log ?

2) did you try to run the map from Design Studio using a DP box? To do this just change the map runtime to DataPower. Enable Interop service on your DataPower box. Within your Design Studio, go to Windows --> Preferences then choose Transformation Extender --> Map --> DataPower and configure connectivity properly. Then try to run the map. Design Studio essentially sends your map onto DataPower box for execution. If that works well, there must be some error in your configuration on the DataPower box which I can not see what that may be so far.

• mahi4ws
    mahi4ws
    15 Posts

‏2013-07-11T15:25:04Z  
    • mshang
    • ‏2013-07-11T07:28:26Z

Your configuration looks pretty simple to me. I can't think of other reason it did not work. A few questions:

1) did you notifice any error from DataPower log ?

2) did you try to run the map from Design Studio using a DP box? To do this just change the map runtime to DataPower. Enable Interop service on your DataPower box. Within your Design Studio, go to Windows --> Preferences then choose Transformation Extender --> Map --> DataPower and configure connectivity properly. Then try to run the map. Design Studio essentially sends your map onto DataPower box for execution. If that works well, there must be some error in your configuration on the DataPower box which I can not see what that may be so far.

Hi mshang

It's map was working fine but I changed the binary transform action with the new  configuration now it's working fine and,

I couldn't get the audit logs can you please help me in this how can I get I configured all the settings but not getting can you please check me

Regards

Mahesh