• 7 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-06-21T15:19:22Z by JamesCole
ErnestVolson
ErnestVolson
50 Posts

Pinned topic Report/graph not visible

‏2013-06-03T16:32:12Z |

Good Day

I recently installed DB2 Webquery on a new system by extracting the domian and application from a source system.  The reports are running correctly with the ecxeption of my Temp graphs whick have DHTML output. They currently generate with no image shown (Red X).

What can I check to correct these reports/graphs.?

• JamesCole
    JamesCole
    131 Posts

Re: Report/graph not visible

‏2013-06-04T08:16:15Z  

Hi,

Are you able to provide a screen shot? Also, please confirm which version of WQ you are using.

Thanks

James

• ErnestVolson
    ErnestVolson
    50 Posts

‏2013-06-12T20:40:44Z  
    • JamesCole
    • ‏2013-06-04T08:16:15Z

Hi,

Are you able to provide a screen shot? Also, please confirm which version of WQ you are using.

Thanks

James

Good Day James

Sorry for the delay in response:

Currently have WebQuery version  release: v1.1.2

Attached is a sample screen shot of what I am getting.

Attachments

• JamesCole
    JamesCole
    131 Posts

‏2013-06-18T16:23:18Z  

Good Day James

Sorry for the delay in response:

Currently have WebQuery version  release: v1.1.2

Attached is a sample screen shot of what I am getting.

Hi Ernest, 

Sorry for the delay in replying to you. That seems old behaviour.

When you moved the source are you talking about the change management tool or copy/paste of source using the source editor? Are the WQ servers at the same PTF levels?

I remember a problem with graphs very early on (I am talking 1.1.0) and it was when the QLOCALE was set to *NONE.

Kind Regards

James

• ErnestVolson
    ErnestVolson
    50 Posts

‏2013-06-18T17:05:36Z  
    • JamesCole
    • ‏2013-06-18T16:23:18Z

Hi Ernest, 

Sorry for the delay in replying to you. That seems old behaviour.

When you moved the source are you talking about the change management tool or copy/paste of source using the source editor? Are the WQ servers at the same PTF levels?

I remember a problem with graphs very early on (I am talking 1.1.0) and it was when the QLOCALE was set to *NONE.

Kind Regards

James

Good Day James

When I moved the source I am talking about using my QWEBQRYADM user. Use the MR change management to select the required files and domains. This included the copying of the DB2 Web Query metadata (synonyms) including the Application in which the metadata resides.

The servers are at the same levels. currently only what was developed in report painter is not running properly.

• JamesCole
    JamesCole
    131 Posts

‏2013-06-19T09:40:27Z  

Good Day James

When I moved the source I am talking about using my QWEBQRYADM user. Use the MR change management to select the required files and domains. This included the copying of the DB2 Web Query metadata (synonyms) including the Application in which the metadata resides.

The servers are at the same levels. currently only what was developed in report painter is not running properly.

Good Day Ernest, 

Thanks for the clarification. 

When you say report painter, do you mean report assistant? I think that Webfocus has a report painter, but I am pretty sure that this is not in Web Query.

Also, what do you mean by temp graphs in your original post?

Thanks

James

• ErnestVolson
    ErnestVolson
    50 Posts

‏2013-06-19T12:57:59Z  
    • JamesCole
    • ‏2013-06-19T09:40:27Z

Good Day Ernest, 

Thanks for the clarification. 

When you say report painter, do you mean report assistant? I think that Webfocus has a report painter, but I am pretty sure that this is not in Web Query.

Also, what do you mean by temp graphs in your original post?

Thanks

James

Good Day James

Power Painter is an option that I have to create reports in addition with report assistant and graph assistant. I have attached an image so you can see.

The temp graph is an output style of the report.

Attachments

• JamesCole
    JamesCole
    131 Posts

‏2013-06-21T15:19:22Z  

Good Day James

Power Painter is an option that I have to create reports in addition with report assistant and graph assistant. I have attached an image so you can see.

The temp graph is an output style of the report.

Hi Ernest, 

Sorry for the delay in replying, but I'm not sure. What version of Group PTF level are you on? 

James