• 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-06-12T05:19:03Z by Sanjay Sutar
Shailesh Malkar
Shailesh Malkar
58 Posts

Pinned topic Update erADExpirationDate via AD adapter

‏2014-06-04T12:17:33Z |

Hi All,

We have requirement of setting Account expires in Active Directory from ISIM AD adapter. This we need to set once the user leaves the organization so this thing will get called in Suspend Account operation. We are able to update erADExpirationDate of AD Account in ISIM, but this is not getting reflected in Active Directory. How to do this?

Thanks & Regards,

Shailesh S. Malkar

• Sanjay Sutar
    Sanjay Sutar
    152 Posts

Re: Update erADExpirationDate via AD adapter

‏2014-06-06T05:35:43Z  

Does the attribute erADExpirationDate *reach* Adapter during suspend operation? If yes, is there any error while modifying it or is the adapter ignoring it?

• Shailesh Malkar
    Shailesh Malkar
    58 Posts

‏2014-06-11T03:28:37Z  

Does the attribute erADExpirationDate *reach* Adapter during suspend operation? If yes, is there any error while modifying it or is the adapter ignoring it?

Hi Sanjay,

I don't think so erADExpirationDate is reaching to suspend operation of AD adapter. Because if I try to change the attribute and call suspend operation it is not getting set. In order to resolve that I have called Modify Operation in between which has set the value in AD account of ISIM but not actual AD account.

Thanks,

Shailesh S. Malkar

• Sanjay Sutar
    Sanjay Sutar
    152 Posts

‏2014-06-12T05:19:03Z  

Hi Sanjay,

I don't think so erADExpirationDate is reaching to suspend operation of AD adapter. Because if I try to change the attribute and call suspend operation it is not getting set. In order to resolve that I have called Modify Operation in between which has set the value in AD account of ISIM but not actual AD account.

Thanks,

Shailesh S. Malkar

Do you see this attribute erADExpirationDate being sent from ISIM view requests... Again I dont remember but there are some option to configure in profile to send attribute along with suspend or any other operation if they are not sent by default.

If its being sent by ISIM in operation then adapter might be ignoring it and if the operation is successful ISIM will assume whatever was sent is set on resource and will set in its own repository as well.