Topic
  • 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-08-14T21:09:06Z by hollyann
H38Y_Sudheer_Nadendla
1 Post

Pinned topic We are planning to buy a IBM Optim performance tool manager software.

‏2013-06-18T08:55:14Z |

Hi Team,

We are planning to buy a IBM Optim performance tool manager software to get db reports on monthly basis.I have few queries here .

Can any one help me on this.

1) If I want to take a report for these parameters (database capacity , buffer pool hit ratio , package cache hit ratio , I/O hit ratio etc) where OPM is running , is it possible to get monthly wise (30days & 60days) through average graph. 

2) Our main intension is to get the report information from db server like database capacity , buffer pool hit ratio , package cache hit ratio , I/O hit ratio etc ?

3) what would be estimated cost to buy a licenced software for this?

Thanks,                                                                  

Sudheer

• hollyann
    hollyann
    1 Post

Re: We are planning to buy a IBM Optim performance tool manager software.

‏2013-08-14T21:09:06Z  

Hi Sudheer,

Thanks for your inquiry.  Regarding the reports, yes there is a Performance Overview report built-in that has all the information that you mention. That can be scheduled on a recurring basis and cover the duration you are interested in.

To get a price quote, you should speak with your IBM Information Management Sales Representative or IBM Business Partner. Particularly with DB2 10.5, there are new packages that include InfoSphere Optim Performance Manager and other tools and features at a very compelling price. Standalone tool prices vary by what kind and what size of DB2 servers you are monitoring.

Holly