Topic
  • 5 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-02-26T13:57:17Z by Vyacheslav Bezgin
MrTeto
MrTeto
1 Post

Pinned topic DS ODBC driver Error w NotesSQL drivers

‏2013-09-26T16:42:33Z |

NotesSQL ODBC driver is working fine with other application on my server such as Cognos and sample application .exe file which comes with DS installation "D:\IBM\InformationServer\ODBCDrivers\Samples\Example\Example.exe" and I'm able to connect to lotus notes DB.

But, when I add lotus notes connection to ODBC connector in a parallel job and click on test connection to try to connect to my local lotus notes DB.. I get the following error :

"ODBC function "SQLSetConnectAttr(SQL_ATTR_AUTOCOMMIT)" reported:  SQLSTATE = S1C00: Native Error Code = 23,370: Msg = [Lotus][ODBC Lotus Notes]Driver not capable"

Please see attached screenshot

Job compiles OK, but it errors when it run "main_program: Creation of a step finished with status = FAILED."

I'm using DS 9.1 and Lotus notes 8.5.3 and odbc driver 8.5.3 on windows server 2008 ..  Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Vyacheslav Bezgin
    Vyacheslav Bezgin
    3 Posts

Re: DS ODBC driver Error w NotesSQL drivers

‏2014-01-23T11:47:41Z  

My solution was to use ODBC Enterprise stage instead of ODBC Connector.

• Viktor K.
    Viktor K.
    2 Posts

‏2014-02-25T14:19:29Z  

My solution was to use ODBC Enterprise stage instead of ODBC Connector.

Have the same issue, but I don't see ODBC Enterprise Stage in 8.5 (FixPack 3a). Looked at both parallel and server jobs, don't see such stage.

• Vyacheslav Bezgin
    Vyacheslav Bezgin
    3 Posts

‏2014-02-25T14:37:12Z  

Have the same issue, but I don't see ODBC Enterprise Stage in 8.5 (FixPack 3a). Looked at both parallel and server jobs, don't see such stage.

My previous comment did not made it through.

Try to look for the stage in the repository tree, under the Stage Types - Parallel - Database.

• Viktor K.
    Viktor K.
    2 Posts

‏2014-02-26T13:33:58Z  

My previous comment did not made it through.

Try to look for the stage in the repository tree, under the Stage Types - Parallel - Database.

Found it!

Thank you, really appreciate it as wasn't aware that stages can be anywhere else except Palette.

• Vyacheslav Bezgin
    Vyacheslav Bezgin
    3 Posts

‏2014-02-26T13:57:17Z  

Found it!

Thank you, really appreciate it as wasn't aware that stages can be anywhere else except Palette.

No problem. I hope it will be your greatest problem with integrating Lotus data and everything else will go smoothly.