Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-08-30T11:12:42Z by LukeyM
LukeyM
LukeyM
2 Posts

Pinned topic RTW eclipse license error

‏2013-08-29T12:37:50Z |

I get a RTW eclipse license error on IM stating server is available, but license is not available. License is imported fine on license key admin and RPT floating license and RIT floating license shows on the  pc end on license key admin 8.1.3, but not showing on IM. 

RTW 8.5

What to do?

• Ashok.Rao
    Ashok.Rao
    18 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: RTW eclipse license error

‏2013-08-29T13:07:08Z  

Hi LukeyM, 

Thanks for registering on our forum and Welcome to Rational Licensing forum.

Assuming "RIT floating license shows on the  pc end"  mentioned means the RTW floating license, as RIT does not have a flaoting license component and only has an activation kit. 

Referring to the error I'd like to give you a tech note , though for Rational Integration Tester, it is a part of the same RTW floating license package http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21608473 which mentions the same error other than the product name. 

Should you have further queries, please feel free to reply to this thread. 

• Ashok.Rao
    Ashok.Rao
    18 Posts

‏2013-08-29T13:07:08Z  

Hi LukeyM, 

Thanks for registering on our forum and Welcome to Rational Licensing forum.

Assuming "RIT floating license shows on the  pc end"  mentioned means the RTW floating license, as RIT does not have a flaoting license component and only has an activation kit. 

Referring to the error I'd like to give you a tech note , though for Rational Integration Tester, it is a part of the same RTW floating license package http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21608473 which mentions the same error other than the product name. 

Should you have further queries, please feel free to reply to this thread. 

• LukeyM
    LukeyM
    2 Posts

‏2013-08-30T11:12:42Z  

Thanks Ashok.This made my day. 

Its good idea to post queries online :)