1 reply Latest Post - ‏2014-02-13T20:53:54Z by LukeNumrych
RichardBrown
RichardBrown
1 Post
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic DB2 connection to Kofax KTM or Capture

‏2014-02-13T20:30:10Z |

To someone

We support Kofax scanning software and are mocking up a demo for a client that uses the Kofax Transformation Module. The Client owns DB2 so we decided to use DB2 in our mockup. We have installed DB2- free version and IBM Data Studio. We have created a stored procedure and are using the "SAMPLE" tables. We can use IBM Data Studio to select the information out of the EMPLOYEE table  and all looks good. I have set up an ODBC connection to the table. Kofax an connect to the database and list the tables but it can not read the employee table using the same password and user id that data studio is using . Also when I try to read the table with a query, I get a Microsoft Jet data base error that the table can not be found.

ANY IDEAS WHAT I NEED TO DO TO GET THIE TO WORK….. Thanks

The version of DB2 is 10.5 and the version of Kofax is 10, the version of KTM is 5.5 with all service packs 

The OS is windows 7 Pro., 

Updated on 2014-02-13T20:35:36Z at 2014-02-13T20:35:36Z by RichardBrown
  • LukeNumrych
    LukeNumrych
    18 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: DB2 connection to Kofax KTM or Capture

‏2014-02-13T20:53:54Z  in response to RichardBrown

I do not think you will get much help without provide more details...  And I do not know if you can expect help or familiarity with Kofax from this forum....

Detailed error messages and logs would help.  

Are DB2 and Data Studio installed on the same machine?  Is Kofax running on the same machine?