Topic
1 reply Latest Post - ‏2013-09-26T12:41:22Z by Michel Eisenmann
j_jview
j_jview
1 Post
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic links dissapeared after scrolling for a while

‏2013-08-22T18:33:50Z |

Bascially the links between nodes disappeared after scrolling down for a while. If I scroll back up, the links show up, but scrolling down again to a certain point, links disappeared again. (I have a lot of nodes in a container in this case, say 12 of them.) Please see attached image to see this problem.

before broken:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/39806164@N05/9572153300/

after broken: http://www.flickr.com/photos/39806164@N05/9572153416/

My link extends IlvCompositeGraphic, containing a IlvArrowLine and a IlvIcon(my drop point for Drag and Drop).

public class LinkView extends IlvCompositeGraphic {
    private IlvArrowLine link;
    private IlvIcon dropIcon;

}

I put in following code in my link code to see if draw() routine is called.

@Override

public void draw(Graphics g, IlvTransformer ilvTransformer){
        System.out.println("++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++linkview, draw, gety0:  " + ilvTransformer.gety0());
        super.draw(g, ilvTransformer);
    }

It turned out the draw() routine is not executed when the links are dissapearing.

has anyone run into similar issues before? thanks.

• Michel Eisenmann
    Michel Eisenmann
    1 Post
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: links dissapeared after scrolling for a while

‏2013-09-26T12:41:22Z  in response to j_jview

Hi,

Without looking at your code, this is usually something that happens when you have an object that draws itself

out of its boundingBox. I suggest you check that the boundingBox of your graphic object is properly computed.

Remember also that adding System.out.println in a draw method may have some strange impact on the actual

drawing. If you want to check if your method is called, I suggest you add a breakpoint in debug mode if you have

an IDE...

Hope this helps

Regards

Michel