Topic
1 reply Latest Post - ‏2013-05-10T17:55:35Z by lisaw
AnkiaP
AnkiaP
4 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Using ObjectQuery API with remote datagrid

‏2013-05-08T13:58:06Z |

I am attempting to use ObjectQuery API within my client application to run a query on data stored in a remote grid (simple data grid on XC10 appliance).

I have created the ObjectMap schema using the ObjectGrid descriptor XML on the client side . I have however also tried to use a map with pessimistic lock strategy and with near cache disabled.

The exception produced is: 'com.ibm.websphere.objectgrid.UndefinedMapException' indicating that the Map reference in my query is not found 'com.ibm.queryengine.core.QueryExceptionRuntime: CWXQY1262E: ObjectMap Order at line 1, column 25 not found.'

When trying to define the querySchema programmatically I was faced with 'java.lang.IllegalStateException: Past the ObjectGrid initialization state.'

Is the ObjectQuery API known to not work with remote  (XC10) data grid or  is there a possiblitly that my implementation is flawed?

I am using WXS Client 8.5.0.3 ( and XC10 firmware 2.1.0.3)

Urgently awaiting any helpful information on this.

PS. I have posted a similar message on the XC10 forum but it seems to be inactive. The last reply anybody received was 25 Feb 2013.

• lisaw
    lisaw
    101 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Using ObjectQuery API with remote datagrid

‏2013-05-10T17:55:35Z  in response to AnkiaP

I do not believe ObjectQuery is available on XC10 at this time.