I'm trying to run the exMemGetIds.java example to retrieve data from an IDS segcode PERNAME (part of the Party workbench template). I've followed these steps:
1. I installed Axis 1.6.2 and added libraries to CLASSPATH
1a. Copied the Client WS classes in com.initiate.bean from the ibminitiatews.war file in the MDM\mds\lib\sdk directory to my WebServices\src directory
2. Generated the stubs using wsdl2java
3. Compiled the stubs and copied to my WebServices directory
4. Copied the example java code to my WebServices\src directory
5. Updated exMemGetIds.java and complied it
6. Deployed the template Party model to my server
7. Ran exMemGetIds to retrieve some data from the PERNAME segment
The error I get is: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Could not set Class com.initiate.bean.MemIdsWs Field segCode to value PERNAME - Exception MemIdsWs ERROR Bad Request object: Invalid SegCode = PERNAME
It's definitely a client side issue. If I send a SOAP XML message to the server it can retrieve the PERNAME segcode data ok.
Has anybody implemented these ok in v11?