Topic
21 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-06-18T15:01:20Z by bpaskin
6NQH_Santosh_Bhutkar
16 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic W3C SOAP JMS Service

‏2013-06-11T08:06:19Z |

I am following (http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wmqv7/v7r0/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.mq.csqzau.doc%2Fts22552_.htm) this doc to create W3C soap JMS service in IBM WAS.All the prodcuts required are of same or higher version.However WSDL created after follwing this doc has HTTP as a transport instead of SOAP/JMS.Is this an issue or am i missing somthing.Also i am getting timeout error in AXIS2 client of same service when changed the URL to "jms:jndi:requestaxis?&jndiURL=iiop//localhost:2810 &jndiConnectionFactoryName=qm1&jndiInitialContextFactory=com.ibm.websphere.naming.WsnInitialContextFactory &targetService=StockQuoteAxis&replyToName=replyaxis;" 

• bpaskin
    bpaskin
    3762 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: W3C SOAP JMS Service

‏2013-06-11T11:46:24Z  in response to 6NQH_Santosh_Bhutkar

Hi, that page only explains how to configure WMQ and WAS and not how to generate a SOAP over JMS web services.  You need to look http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wmqv7/v7r0/topic/com.ibm.mq.csqzau.doc/ts20430_.htm and http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wmqv7/v7r0/topic/com.ibm.mq.csqzau.doc/ts22553_.htm .

Regards,

Brian

• 6NQH_Santosh_Bhutkar
      16 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-06-11T12:16:50Z  in response to bpaskin

Hi Brian,

The link that i have followed has "what to do next " in which link mentioned by you are given so i have followed the steps already

What i have done

1.Configured MQ and WAS resources.

2.Devlpoed JAX-RPC service and  ran Simple Java Listner.

3.Devloped JAX-WS EJB service for W3C soap JMS the WSDL generated in 3 step has the issue mentioned above

could you please cofirm is this an issue?

• bpaskin
        bpaskin
        3762 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-06-11T13:06:10Z  in response to 6NQH_Santosh_Bhutkar

Hi, you can replace the http endpoint with jms:endpoint_url to fix your WSDL issue.  The timeout can be caused by several issues, like no message available, incorrect port, etc.

Regards,

Brian

• 6NQH_Santosh_Bhutkar
          16 Posts
          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-06-11T13:11:37Z  in response to bpaskin

Yes I change the transport details in  WSDL to SOAP JMS but the WSDL generated is not following the W3C soap Specification then.

What am i asking here ,is this a known issue ? or am i following completely diffrent doc? 

Please find attached WSDL 

Attachments

• bpaskin
            bpaskin
            3762 Posts
            ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-06-11T13:17:46Z  in response to 6NQH_Santosh_Bhutkar

Hi, I do not understand why you are saying it is not SOAP compliant.  The WSDL generated is 100% SOAP compliant.  I have not tried creating the items in the documentation you are trying to follow.

Regards,

Brian

• 6NQH_Santosh_Bhutkar
              16 Posts
              ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-06-11T14:01:10Z  in response to bpaskin

I am not saying it is not soap compliant.But as per the W3C soap JMS Specification (http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/REC-soapjms-20120216/#WSDLUsage-3003) the transport entry in WSDL is wrong. Wanted to know is there any fix pack or update or something to avoid this issue

• bpaskin
                bpaskin
                3762 Posts
                ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-06-11T14:05:21Z  in response to 6NQH_Santosh_Bhutkar

Hi, Did you use amqwdeployWMQService to generate the WSDL?

Regards,

Brian

• 6NQH_Santosh_Bhutkar
                  16 Posts
                  ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-06-11T14:09:26Z  in response to bpaskin

No There are two apparoches.one is with amqwdeployWMQService and other one is with Eclipse.I foolwed the Eclispe one

• bpaskin
                    bpaskin
                    3762 Posts
                    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-06-11T14:18:33Z  in response to 6NQH_Santosh_Bhutkar

Hi, Like I mentioned, I have not tried what what is written in the document.  However, naturally, if it is generating a WSDL for HTML and you are changing it for JMS, then the transport is going to be incorrect and must be changed.  I will take a look at this later, but I have been able to generate proper SOAP over JMS WSDLs using RAD without any issue.

Are you using Eclipse or RAD and which version?

Regards,

Brian

• bpaskin
                    bpaskin
                    3762 Posts
                    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-06-11T14:37:39Z  in response to 6NQH_Santosh_Bhutkar

I looked at the wsdl you provided.  You want the sample WSDL provided with WMQ updated?  The sample was not generated using the WSDL 1.1 specification, thus is not bound by the requirements for WSDL 1.1.

Regards,

Brian