Topic
  • 5 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-04-14T11:55:41Z by RADUTONI
EmmaX
EmmaX
3 Posts

Pinned topic Error in "Model Outline Update"

‏2013-10-27T03:25:49Z |

I have installed a CPLEX 12.5.1.0 WIN-X86-64 for 90 days trial.

But when I start it, there will display "There is a Error in Model Outline Update" and "ilog.opl.IloOplErrorHandler",

And I can't run a program because it will just dispaly error in "  ilog.odms.ide.opllang.run.comm.IRequest",

It is terrible and I don't know what is that mean.

I want to know how to solve this problem, thank you!

• FredericDelhoume
    FredericDelhoume
    24 Posts

Re: Error in "Model Outline Update"

‏2013-10-28T13:11:02Z  

You may try to open your .mod using a text editor (Right click then "Open With"), so that the outline is not populated, as your error might come

from this. You may try to run your project in oplrun also to check what happens. I suspect your project (.mod) triggers an exception), but I am not sure.

• EmmaX
    EmmaX
    3 Posts

‏2013-10-30T02:42:48Z  

You may try to open your .mod using a text editor (Right click then "Open With"), so that the outline is not populated, as your error might come

from this. You may try to run your project in oplrun also to check what happens. I suspect your project (.mod) triggers an exception), but I am not sure.

Thankyou for your suggestions,but its not the reason. My system  is WIN8, is that OK?

I also installed the academic, there exists the same problem. Should I download a key for the academic? I just don't find the way to get the key.

• EmmaX
    EmmaX
    3 Posts

‏2013-10-30T04:18:10Z  

PS: When I open the IDE,there will display "There is a error in prepareing to run OPL"

• DanPeters
    DanPeters
    1 Post

‏2013-12-13T16:36:25Z  

I recently ran into a similar problem.  I solved it by adding the opl/bin folder to my JAVA_HOME environment variable.  The error log stored in the ".metadata" folder of the project workspace had some exceptions into it that seemed to indicate a problem with the java classpath.

• RADUTONI
    RADUTONI
    4 Posts

‏2014-04-14T11:55:41Z  
    • DanPeters
    • ‏2013-12-13T16:36:25Z

I recently ran into a similar problem.  I solved it by adding the opl/bin folder to my JAVA_HOME environment variable.  The error log stored in the ".metadata" folder of the project workspace had some exceptions into it that seemed to indicate a problem with the java classpath.

please you can help me with this error, because i dont know how i can resolve. i dont find JAVA_HOME