The Web Server Plug-in Analyzer for WebSphere Application Server 3.5 is now available for IBM Support Assistant 5. This is the same version of the tool that's available for IBM Support Assistant 4.1.
The IBM Web Server Plug-in Analyzer for WebSphere Application Server performs runtime analysis and helps you discover potential problems with web server configurations. Its features include:
- Detecting configurations that could cause outages or performance degradation
- Identifying request or response failures
- Analyzing request/response durations
- Tracking HTTP return codes and URI failures
- Tracking clusters and cluster members
- Analyzing sessions
For more information on this tool, visit IBM Web Server Plug-in Analyzer for WebSphere Application Server.
See the announcement for IBM Support Assistant 5 Beta 3 for more information about ISA 5.
For information on other tools see the list of problem determination tools for IBM Support Assistant 5.