Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-12-05T08:46:30Z by MarcvanLint
MarcvanLint
MarcvanLint
57 Posts

Pinned topic What was the trick???

‏2013-12-04T12:26:51Z |

When placing e.g. a container it remains in a place container mode. I believe there was a trick/setting that RPE would fall back into the select again. Anyone happens to know this trick? (At the moment I don't know which one is best..._)

• Kumaraswamy M
    Kumaraswamy M
    350 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: What was the trick???

‏2013-12-05T07:14:20Z  

Hi,

In RPE Studio, set the preference to the following.

Window -> Preferences -> RPE -> Document Desing => Keep current palette element tool **** ==> Yes

In RPE studio, click on any palette element (don't drag) , say container, and then add container any number of times to the template by a simple mouse click :)   you could see the difference in the mouse pointer.

Thanks,

Kumar

• Kumaraswamy M
    Kumaraswamy M
    350 Posts

‏2013-12-05T07:14:20Z  

Hi,

Window -> Preferences -> RPE -> Document Desing => Keep current palette element tool **** ==> Yes

In RPE studio, click on any palette element (don't drag) , say container, and then add container any number of times to the template by a simple mouse click :)   you could see the difference in the mouse pointer.

Thanks,

Kumar

• MarcvanLint
    MarcvanLint
    57 Posts

‏2013-12-05T08:46:30Z  

Hi,

Thanks,

Kumar

Yes! That's the switch. Now I can turn it off (which I like!).
    Thanks!