Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-10-02T21:04:31Z by mburati
CarlD
CarlD
46 Posts

Pinned topic indirect reference picker not working

‏2013-10-02T20:53:09Z |

I'm trying to customize the IndirectJavaExpressions.config file but the designer doesn't pick up on my changes. I've tried closing builder/model/eclipse, but still nothing. I've used this before, so I know it does work.

Maybe I need a newer version of the designer? I have v8.0.0

Thanks. Carl.

• CarlD
    CarlD
    46 Posts

Re: indirect reference picker not working

‏2013-10-02T21:02:33Z  

More information - I just tried this on my linux machine (still v8.0.0) and it works. I duplicated an existing line in the file and gave it a different name - and it shows up in the designer.

• mburati
    mburati
    2579 Posts

Re: indirect reference picker Java options not configurable

‏2013-10-02T21:04:31Z  

I have to admit that I had never tried that before (never needed to) myself and had forgotten that was configurable, but trying it just now with WEF 8.0.0.3 it appeared to work for me (I added a RequestInputs2 with a slightly different syntax for the java code, and it showed up in the Java portion of the reference picker for a Text Builder text value picker). 

Can you be more specific about what you've tried adding and where you're trying to use it, in case there's a more specific issue.

I hope that info helps,
    ..Mike Burati 
    The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of IBM.