Topic
  • 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2016-10-12T07:46:56Z by DanielJunglas
Girish Dey
Girish Dey
15 Posts

Pinned topic initializing parameter in Cplex concert technology C++

‏2016-09-27T11:56:24Z | c++ concert-technology cplex

In my problem, N  = set of nodes, s  Є N  =  index used for  sources, d  Є N  =  index used for  destinations.

Zsd  = 1 , if the path between (s )and (d ) is disrupted. The problem has to be iterated  (w)  times. I have to initialize one notation in cplex c++ concert technology. The notaion is

Zw = {(s,d) Є  NXN|Zsdw  = 1}:indices for disrupted flows in at iteration (w).

I am not able to initialize for (Zw).  Thanks for any help.

• DanielJunglas
    DanielJunglas
    3924 Posts

Re: initializing parameter in Cplex concert technology C++

‏2016-10-04T06:12:17Z  

Sorry, I don't understand what you are asking. Could you please describe in more detail what you are trying to do and what your problem is? Maybe add a code example. Show what you tried so far and where you got stuck.

• Girish Dey
    Girish Dey
    15 Posts

‏2016-10-06T10:53:16Z  

Sorry, I don't understand what you are asking. Could you please describe in more detail what you are trying to do and what your problem is? Maybe add a code example. Show what you tried so far and where you got stuck.

Actually, I am using bender's decomposition to solve the problem. (Zsd ) are binary variables of subproblem which will become an input to the master problem as Zw = {(s,d) Є NXN|Zsdw = 1}: indices for disrupted flows in at iteration (w). It consider the indices of only those (Zsd ) where value is true.

• DanielJunglas
    DanielJunglas
    3924 Posts

‏2016-10-12T07:46:56Z  

Actually, I am using bender's decomposition to solve the problem. (Zsd ) are binary variables of subproblem which will become an input to the master problem as Zw = {(s,d) Є NXN|Zsdw = 1}: indices for disrupted flows in at iteration (w). It consider the indices of only those (Zsd ) where value is true.

So can't you just cplex.getValues(Zsd_values, Zsd) and then pick up the variables for which Zsd_values[w] > 0.5?